Worlds Shortest Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds Shortest Fairy Tail

The Worlds Shortest Fairy Tale: Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "No!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went wheeling and fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted. THE END

---- A Mormon was seated next to an Irishman on a flight from London. After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken. The Irishman asked for a whiskey, which was promptly brought and placed before him. The flight attendant then asked the Mormon if he would like a drink. He replied in disgust, 'I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips.' The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, 'Me too, I didn't know we had a choice.'
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

brilliant!
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Comment

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

aARG thats funny
                dirty30

Comment

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                  X