Welcome Eric!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    when were you planning on giving justin his tcase back. He could have sold it by now but instead some bum had it and promised him a 241 in return.
    241 huh? do you even know what your talking about? it was a 242. if it was that much of an issue he could have came back and took the 231. he has my number he could have called and asked for the 231 or the 242.. but i dont want any problems with anyone.

so if you want a 231 back or a 242 instead let me know. thanks and sorry.

Comment

typo suckkah.

im just gonna go to walmart and take a big screen tv. they know my number if they want it back they can come get it or ask for some money. its cool

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        typo suckkah.

im just gonna go to walmart and take a big screen tv. they know my number if they want it back they can come get it or ask for some money. its cool

i didnt go to justins house and take it.. he left it at my house.. so since your speaking for him. could you tell me if he wants a 231 or a 242 in return.. thanks

Comment

im not speaking for him. Notice the " " on my post. Why dont you call or txt him 860 334 3126

Comment

Originally posted by mrjeeperz View Post
            na its cool. ill give you your twenty spot. i dont want any hard feelings within sis to me about 20 bucks and a transfercase. so ill pay what is owed and be cool with everyone.
            deal
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Hey Eric i tried calling you several times but your number hasn't worked in quite a long time. Someone answers and claims they have no idea who Eric Reardon is? I personally dont care which TC i get back, i would just like to follow through with the deal and get one of them back like planned.
              99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

ok. ill give you back a newer 231. ill bring it to the m&g. i just want to make things right and be apart of this club with you great guys

Comment

we are pretty great, aren't we

Comment

Originally posted by snowblur17 View Post
                    we are pretty great, aren't we
                    Yea we are. . . .well I am at least with my thornbirds....I don't know about the rest of you though
                    2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

Working...
                    X