new to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the site

Hey peeps, Just signed up for this forum a few days ago.....I currently have a 96 XJ sport with 31's and 3.5 inch lift with a super shot D30 in the front, bought it over three years ago with no engine and it's still not off-roadable

I have been over on NAXJA for a while and was a member of CT jeep before it disbanded I've also owned/destroyed the following jeeps

04 TJ (conceived my daughter in that one)

83 CJ7

93 XJ (conceived soon to be born son in this one)

96 XJ

front and rear fenders have been trimmed since that pic
    needless to say my wife won't get into the 96 with me for some odd reason....anyways I'm hoping to get a new/used 30 sometime soon on the cheap so PM me if you have one.

I work in the private golf industry so if anyone wants to play and is local let me know.

Doug
    1992 xj Briarwood
    Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
    Welded front and rear
    13' LED roof lights
    Disco ball
    Truck nuts
    Spinners

nice collection dude, welcome

Comment

Hmmm I know the cj7 i think ive worked on it before at getty. Work at Rolling Hills by chance?

Welcome fellow wiltoner
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        Hmmm I know the cj7 i think ive worked on it before at getty. Work at Rolling Hills by chance?

Welcome fellow wiltoner
        wasn't too clear about them.....only one in my possession currently is the Red XJ, got rid of the CJ and TJ a few years back (might have seen them for sale outside of Woodway Country Club in Darien) and the teal mobile got sent to scrap a while back. Yeah I currently work at Rolling Hills, real nice track.

I keep seeing a ton of jeeps, especially TJ's and XJ's but never been able to stop and talk, I live right on RT 7 across from the Invisible Fence Company, you'll see the XJ outside feel free to stop by
        1992 xj Briarwood
        Welded front and rear
        13' LED roof lights
        Disco ball
        Truck nuts
        Spinners

Comment

Welcome to the forum, nice crunching that XJ.
          99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

i live right through the woods from you actually. I got the lifted wood grain cherokee in wilton
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

i live right through the woods from you actually. I got the lifted wood grain cherokee in wilton
              alright, I saw you last weekend at the 33/7 intersection, my wife actually noticed it first and said "that one should make you happy" you have the tire strapped to the roof with comealongs right? or PLEASE tell me you are the woody with the lime green wing on the back
              1992 xj Briarwood
              Welded front and rear
              13' LED roof lights
              Disco ball
              Truck nuts
              Spinners

Comment

No i def dont have any wing on it
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

should have seen it, it was a thing of beauty, at walmart in norwalk with lime green racing stripes up the hood and roof and HUGE wing....you might also catch me riding my dope safety orange huffy to work at 530 in the mornings down Rt 7
                  1992 xj Briarwood
                  Welded front and rear
                  13' LED roof lights
                  Disco ball
                  Truck nuts
                  Spinners

Comment

mine
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Daven View Post
                      Welcome to the forum, nice crunching that XJ.
                      i have a whole gallery of that day
                      1992 xj Briarwood
                      Welded front and rear
                      13' LED roof lights
                      Disco ball
                      Truck nuts
                      Spinners

Comment

mine
                        yeah that was it, you had some dude riding shotgun...I was rocking out in my Pilot listening to Elmo hoping no one saw me might have been two weekends ago when the storage place was having the sale
                        1992 xj Briarwood
                        Welded front and rear
                        13' LED roof lights
                        Disco ball
                        Truck nuts
                        Spinners

Comment

Ahh ruecifur on this site you will see his lifted red chevy van around wilton also
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Ahh ruecifur on this site you will see his lifted red chevy van around wilton also
                            if it's the A-Team looking one he almost ran me off canon of one of the blind turns, I would like to know who's driving the lifted camaro down hurlbutt daily
                            1992 xj Briarwood
                            Welded front and rear
                            13' LED roof lights
                            Disco ball
                            Truck nuts
                            Spinners

Comment

Yes its the a team looking one But we prefer to call it the aids team van
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X