Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiS Newness from Long Island, NY

Whuduuuup SiS peeps!?

I'm diggin your forum and I get the realness within! Good to have a localized forum with the chance to do wheelin trips etc. and build relationships while building and enjoying our rigs whatever they be Yota's, Jeeps, Zukes, Chebby, Fords etc...

I've been wheeling for about 8 years...Started out with a '78 K20 Silverado (restored) and sold it to get into Jeeps as I can fit the family in a CJ. The biggie was meeting the Catskills Jamboree coordinator and seeing all the Jeep wheelin pics in his office within his Mason yard... I was hooked and the quest was on... I've been through 3 CJ's and settled down on an '86 CJ-7 Laredo (factory Dana 44) was why I bought it... After a lot of homebrew suspension work this rig stomps the blacks n reds all day. The last wheelin' trip I did was the fall of '09 @ Rausch and now I have just scored a Cherokee for FREE and frankly thats the only way I could get one these days. I was planning on buying Tom Ratchford's before the Airforce but $900 never happened...

I'm glad to have the XJ and I'm awaiting the title from my buddy...The way I came to get into the XJ was as usual another Jeep score with a story as they all should be... My first time driving her was in 4LO with a tire strapped to the grille after jumping it since dead battery was the dealio...Pushed the two other non runners at my dudes house into the back yard and up onto the trailer and home. My bud is now driving my MOM's TJ thats why he gave up the XJ and frankly he was bummed he didn't tinker with it before I did but he still let it go as I need a grocery getter that doesn't look like a trail rig.
    Yup even Mom @ 74 years old drives a TJ.

Pardon my long winded intro but I'm glad to introduce myself and I hope to enjoy the forum and meeting all of you

Cheers Mates

Ted
    '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
    '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
    '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
    '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

sup duuude

Comment

welcome man. pics of said xj
      94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
      3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

welcome dude!! x2 on them pics lol
        97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

pics of cummins and CJ-7 plzkthnx
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Pretty legit intro.
            Welcome.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Welcome!
              89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
              95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
              97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
              If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Welcome. Post some pics of your rigs

Comment

hello! nice intro...your mom wins for driving a jeep.
                  erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Welcome
                    2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
                    1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Welcome! Pics of said rigs
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Why doesn't anyone wanna see my work van? I flew to MA to buy it from another North Eastern Clam Chowder Gulping Yankee! Even the van score has a story...

Buying cars @ the dealer is MAAAAAAAD overated...been there done that and luckily I had enough ethnic wealth to score that MEGA...

Feel a lil weird about being so amped for the XJ with a coal roller in the cards but something about FREE, COILS, FUEL INJECTION and yeah baby MOONROOF...

I'll get the pics happening but I thought I put pics of the CJ wheelin back in the day @ Paragon in an album w/in my profile. Lots of mods since then but I'll take pics of these unregistered Whitey T magnets in my driveway asap.

Pardon the bumper on the CJ currently as I slammed a boulder @ 10mph and now its held on by a ratchet strap nice n crooked. It adds to the neck snap factor as it is but I gotta box the frame n weld it up once n for all. I promised my son we'd winch vertically together before I die!
                        '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                        '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red

Comment

That K20 you had did someone from yaphank buy it? or was it kept in yaphank? There used to be a truck identical to that over here but it was sold a little back...

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

No the K20 was off a dude in Huntington. He was selling off toys to start an excavation bizniz. The mechanic that tinned it all up like Barret Jackson (exterior wise) worked next door so it was his childhood dream. He then realized as did I he was gna ruin it and sold. I sold it to a chevy enthusiast in Westchester area. He was gonna lower it and drag the track car with it (Camaro). I'm a tool with posting pics but I took a lot of them this am

Gonna try to post em'

I got a few of the K20 after I did springs, shocks, rubber so we'll see if it worx

Comment

wow couldve sworn it was the truck.... Wish I had a pic same wheels color and it was as clean as that

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Working...
                              X