new from R.I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from R.I

hey everyone my names brian an i live in providence-johnston area. i have a 97 zj with a 3.5" pos lift an some 31 mt's. i followed some links here through jeepfourm an surprised to find such a big club/forum for new england. i have been trying to wheel as much as i can but lack of people to go with/reall places sucks, its awsome that you guys have legal places that you go wheelin so i figured i would join an contribute. if any one has got any questions please askk, i got no problem answerin anythin
    97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Welcome , Pics of your ZJ would be nice.
    2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
    1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

i only have garbage cellphone ones right now,,, ill see if this weekend i can get some good ones with my cousins camera.

xj- need one

Comment

i know of a 3.5" lifted zj on 31'sin the north prov/rhode island area

ever order from best pizza?
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

heylowwww! welcome to SiS!
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

well i kno of best pizza,my friends mom was like the manager thing there before it closed. but na i never ordered from there allthough i did used to eat at the chinese place next to it like everyday lol

xj- need one

Comment

Originally posted by 003brian View Post
              well i kno of best pizza,my friends mom was like the manager thing there before it closed. but na i never ordered from there allthough i did used to eat at the chinese place next to it like everyday lol
              so you know lisa then

musta been the other lifted zj in town lol

here is the ol' delivery rig

Comment

yea her an her brother are my cousins neighbors with i like half live at. an the is two zj's with 3.5 ish lifts an 31s. mine which is white an has no front bumper an then this kid mike that has a grey one that has some roof racks an shit on it so you can kinda tell them apart if you see em quick. an wow i remember seein your jeep with dilvery thing on the window an sayin to mysefl that must be the worst delvery car i have ever seen, he prob get 10mpg lmao.

xj- need one

Comment

Originally posted by 003brian View Post
                  yea her an her brother are my cousins neighbors with i like half live at. an the is two zj's with 3.5 ish lifts an 31s. mine which is white an has no front bumper an then this kid mike that has a grey one that has some roof racks an shit on it so you can kinda tell them apart if you see em quick. an wow i remember seein your jeep with dilvery thing on the window an sayin to mysefl that must be the worst delvery car i have ever seen, he prob get 10mpg lmao.
                  yep im thinkin the grey one

i could even tell ya where he lives lol.

i delivered in stealth mode though. never had anythin in my window. i did deliver doorless though, johnston cops werent a fan.

i got mad mpg's

Comment

hmmm i could have swore you had one of them like sign thigs that stick on your window?... i get terrible gas millage, 5.2 an gay 249 tcase, like 8-10 city haha. lol im gessin you got full withs cuz your tires stick out like crazy, did the cops ever bother you about that or only the doors lol?

xj- need one

Comment

oh man

well it began one day in september 08

i got a ticket for "protruberances on tires"

i looked up the law

it stated i am not to have metal cleats or spikes on my tires. i took it to court and it got kicked out, but stupid johnston still got the court fee because some cop is a dumbass.

i put flares on my jeep to make the cops happy.

then lisa came in one day and said "you know the cops are talking about your jeep right?"

i go "lol wut?"

"yea the cops that come into taso's are saying you better watch out, and they are pullin you over next time they see you"

so apparently the cops talk about me

well a couple days later i get pulled over by one of thier explorers who was sitting in the police station parking lot. and apparently i hit 55 mph from a red light in about 100 feet. it was one of the older cops had a low badge number

got pulled over, i had flares, 2 cops come out and pick apart my jeep for about 20 minutes asking me all sorts of questions, and the best they could come up with is my tires sticking out a half inch and 55 in a 35. they didnt clock my speed, they didnt check it by radar, or laser, thats just what they wanted to write on the ticket.

it was a buncha bullshit

no they arent fullwidth

Comment

hey welcome. i've seen a couple white zj's around here. pics def
                        94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                        3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

welcome!
                          erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

wow dude that sucks, hopefully they still dont bother you, johnston cops can be reall assholes. so far i havent jot pulled over by them but my jeep is way more stock lookin.. an i will be putting up a few pictures today if i can get my computer to actually work right.

xj- need one

Comment

that jeep hasnt seen johnston since then

and never will

its just a crushed piece of metal now lol

Comment

Working...
                              X