new chicky from ct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitekee99 View Post
    where do you wheel if pretty much all wheelin in ct is illegal?
    MA, PA and Sam's House.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

where do you wheel if pretty much all wheelin in ct is illegal?
      Not in CT, typically. Unless it is private land with permission.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by whitekee99
        whats the name of the place in ma and do you have to be a member of a group to go?
        ive found that even if your in ct troopers/dep/police dont really care theyll just turn their heads. unless you doing it at night or near someones house.
        out by the state forest and my backyard they see us there all the time and dont bother to do anything.

why is he deleting posts about illegal wheelin? do people really come on here and check or your guys just dont support it?
        Yeah people really do.... as it is from some people we have a bad reputation so posting stuff like that probably isn't the best idea.

Welcome by the way

Comment

Originally posted by whitekee99
          whats the name of the place in ma and do you have to be a member of a group to go?
          ive found that even if your in ct troopers/dep/police dont really care theyll just turn their heads. unless you doing it at night or near someones house.
          out by the state forest and my backyard they see us there all the time and dont bother to do anything.

why is he deleting posts about illegal wheelin? do people really come on here and check or your guys just dont support it?
          People discussing illegal wheeling and illegal activity dont particularly bode well for the image of our club.

"The cops dont care" doesnt normally fly, once youre involved in the off road community moreso for a longer period of time, you will definitely see this.
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

hm can you delete posts? cause im trying and its not letting me edit it
            Originally posted by XJLI
            never say, or think, that your jeep is running good.

ever.
            ^known from experience on more than one occasion

99 cherokee- 31s on 2"-ish, teraflex disc conversion
            eh that's all at the moment

Comment

hm can you delete posts? cause im trying and its not letting me edit it
              Got it covered.
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

that should be written in big bold writting about the newbie section cause i didnt know i shouldnt be writting that kind of stuff.
                back to the ma place... name??? im planning on going to the rausch creek in april and im not sure how they color the trails. like to know and do a bit of riding before then

ever.

Comment

that should be written in big bold writting about the newbie section cause i didnt know i shouldnt be writting that kind of stuff.
                  back to the ma place... name??? im planning on going to the rausch creek in april and im not sure how they color the trails. like to know and do a bit of riding before then
                  Usually we find it to be common sense to not post about wheeling a state forest and dumping garbage everywhere.

Rausch Creek Trail system is

Green - Stock - Easy
                  Blue - light modified rigs - medium difficulty
                  Black - medium modified rigs - medium difficulty
                  Red - heavily modified - Hard
                  sigpic

Comment

Mabell, and rausch has green trails which are the easiest, blue are a little more difficult blacks are harder than blues and red are the hardest... stock you can probably do some blues and if you dont mind beating the shit outta your rig you could probably get it through a easy black

Comment

Its illegal, doesnt seem terribly confusing to me.

Would you tell the cops you do it? If not, you probably shouldnt post it in a public forum. You would be surprised how that gets around and who looks.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but a little direction goes a long way, most other sites just ban for that.
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

i pick up trash every time i go and faithfully believe in what comes in goes out. and thats why i am completely surprised who reads this. thought that was a reason why people came to these sites- to find good spots. no one mentioned it after i said places this morning i really wish i had known. maybe i should get a notice or something in my inbox that reads im a huge ahole when someone reads what i write!?!
                        sorry

ever.

Comment

i pick up trash every time i go and faithfully believe in what comes in goes out. and thats why i am completely surprised who reads this. thought that was a reason why people came to these sites- to find good spots. no one mentioned it after i said places this morning i really wish i had known. maybe i should get a notice or something in my inbox that reads im a huge ahole when someone reads what i write!?!
                          sorry
                          Public forums are just that, Public. We've had problems in the past and we are trying to resolve the issues.
                          sigpic

Comment

gotcha welp if it helps i work at a historical landmark where all we do is pick up trash and use up the quarry in a positive way- if you guys want a meet &greet place. and/or theres a nice lil fairground down the road that im sure you could get if you asked the right people or i could do it.

ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              Mod's hard at work Deleting posts about Illegal Wheeling.

Screw your head on tight, guys and girls.
                              ah i'm sorry about this too, wasn't thinking!
                              erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

hey welcome. i think i've seen your jeep around before. can't really forget that visor lol

and/or theres a nice lil fairground down the road that im sure you could get if you asked the right people or i could do it.
                                are you talking about the portland fairgrounds?
                                94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                                3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Working...
                                X