back with a new alias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back with a new alias

Hey everyone, I was TMKeefe on the old forum and with the advent of the new board came to the conclusion that it was time for a new (and more enjoyable) name. So here I am!
    I havent been around for a little bit because life has been a bitch and a half. my yj is still fighting to get back on the road, and my tahoe died a horrible and unfortunate death by fire . SOOOOO... the search for a new vehicle has begun. I think a 2dr xj is in order, and have been looking for one. I may have found one at this point, but wont know for sure till the end of the week. Till then a rental car it is. I hope to see yall on the trails soon and will hopefully be around a bit more in the upcoming weeks.
    -Tim

oh hai

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

death by fire?????????????????
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

the story goes as follows...

On last tuesday morning I arrived home at approximately 0100 and went to bed. I awoke at approximately 0205 to the horn on my Tahoe blaring and saw flames coming from the wheelwells and under the hood. Called the fire department and attempted to put the fire out with many fire extinguishers but it kept spreading, and eventually destroyed pretty much the entire truck. I ended up losing the vehicle and about $5500 worth of shit inside...
        hence "death by fire"
        -Tim

Comment

cause of deathly fire???
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

2 door xj's rock. sorry to hear bout ur fire loss.

Comment

suspected electrical... actual cause unknown. there isnt very much left of the engine compartment so its tough to say. there is slightly more damage on the passenger side, but when I first saw the fire, it looked like a higher concentration on the driver side

really sucks no matter how you look at it tho... maybe ill post up some pics later on
              Last edited by YJCrawler19; 02-24-2009, 04:32 PM.
              -Tim

Comment

Holy Crap Tim, that sucks. 2 door XJs are pretty sweet i must say. I cant wait to see the YJ rocking and rollin.
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

the xj im looking at right now is a lot like yours, but 4" lift allready... id rather do it myself, but ill settle for allready done. its effin sweet for an old rust bucket tho and would get me around till i have the $$ for a new dd
                  -Tim

Comment

welcome back sorry to hear about the fire!
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

my boss used to have a tahoe

he used to leave his windows down and didn't bother putting them back up when it began to rain, sometimes it would POUR in there.well one night his windows were going up and down by themselves, he parked it for the night and woke up in the middle of the night to his horn blaring, and his truck on fire about 6 feet from his house.
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

damn that sucks about the fire!! what year tahoe was it? and welcome back
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

was a 2002
                          -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by YJCrawler19 View Post
                            was a 2002
                            that really sucks. Those are one of my favorite full-size trucks. My friend has a 00 I would definately rock:

Comment

Welcome back, sorry to hear about the fire thats rough
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                              X