No announcement yet.

new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was wondering why the bumper bracket's messed up. i couldn't get a light on there without it pointing straight down until after pounding the hell out of it to make it straight again
    94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
    3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Hi welcome to sis
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

btw i still have the tow hook from the driver's side if anybody wants it. i'm just gonna toss it if it's not gone soon.
        94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242

Comment

Can we borrow 100 dollars from you?
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

sup bromontana
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
              hey guys what's up? i just recently got a "new" jeep not too long ago seeing as how every wiring harness in my other one fried. i'm originally from east haddam but go to school in RI. i really want to get back into wheeling again
              Welcome!

East Haddam!?! I'm from Killingworth my roommate lived in East Haddam on Boardman rd!
              https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
              https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
              94,95,97 ZJ~SOLD 97,97 TJ~SOLD 00' F350~SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                Can we borrow 100 dollars from you?
                if i had it then maybe

Originally posted by Grandzjtsi View Post

East Haddam!?! I'm from Killingworth my roommate lived in East Haddam on Boardman rd!
                that road sucks
                94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242

Comment

Welcome
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Grandzjtsi View Post
                    Welcome!

Dude two of my roommates here at ecsu lived in killingworth.. haha.

Anyway, I had a friend who went to JWU and hated it, he transfered to cali and loves it there. He's got his own place and says he'll never come back. When I picked him up once it didn't seem like a terrible place..
                    -Matt
                    Facebook

Comment

Welcome
                      2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
                      1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Cody hit the front because he confused Reverse for Drive. The dent in the passenger side rear quarter panel is from February 2008 at Rausch Creek when The Jeep slipped off an icy rock into a tree.
                        Ryan
                        2013 Wrangler

Comment

do you live on campus or do you travel? my work is within walking distance and i live about 10 min. away. if you drive through kennedy plaza youll see my jeep. its parked at a loading dock at one of the buildings
                          Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

hey guys also new to the sight and to the jeep world, I picked up a 97 ZJ took it into some trails around my town and loved every second of it just lookin to gettin into wheelin more

Comment

Working...
                            X