No announcement yet.

Lookin to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, where can I find the place in union? Or the one near eastern? I'd like to hit these up this and next week, before I surrender my jeep to be parked for the winter.

The jump was at a local place that is family owned. However I'm not allowed there anymore because of the jump. It's on YouTube as "Cherokee gets air". I pretty much gunned it at the jump, which was a slight elavation in the land. This is the best attempt, out of like 7. The others were only like a foot or maybe two of air.

I'm going to a place in Meriden tomorrow with my girl and my friend who has a blazer I'd any one wants to go. I've never been before but I'm always game for new places.
    -Matt
    Facebook

Comment

sis is a fan of airborne jeeps, keep it up

welcome

Comment

i did you the favor of embedding the vid

BORKED

Comment

hey man, welcome.

I went to ecsu, if you make up some story as to why you need your car they will give you a pass. Just a word of caution, 4 of my friends and myself had their car broken into while at school, one got her car stolen and trashed, I would not recommend leaving your car in the baseball field parking lot, if they even still allow you to do that, the only remotly safe place is the parking garage and even there cars get hit up.
          99 TJ 4cyl, 4" short arm, 33" MTZ's, JKS quick discos, smittybilt front, rear & rockers

Work to be done: Clayton long arm, ford 8.8 rear locker & 1 ton

Comment

hi im not far from eastern CT (about 15 min.) hang out with us for a bit and you might find some local wheeling spots, we are not going to just blurt them out to any newb that comes onto the site... as for they are coveted. your jeep wouldn't make it very far anyways

oh and whalecum to SIS
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
              oh and whalecum to SIS
              LAWL
              2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
              • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
              • 5.13's
              • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                hi im not far from eastern CT (about 15 min.) hang out with us for a bit and you might find some local wheeling spots, we are not going to just blurt them out to any newb that comes onto the site... as for they are coveted. your jeep wouldn't make it very far anyways

oh and whalecum to SIS
                Give me a date and time and I'm there. I do work most afternoons, but I have a few days off and could possibly trade.

Sweet, so I'll tell them Ill be getting a job a few miles away so I can afford school and they'll give me one? That would be sick, because I wouldn't have to worry about relying on my parents for rides home, or anywhere.
                -Matt
                Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by JimboDouglas View Post
                  hey man, welcome.

I went to ecsu, if you make up some story as to why you need your car they will give you a pass. Just a word of caution, 4 of my friends and myself had their car broken into while at school, one got her car stolen and trashed, I would not recommend leaving your car in the baseball field parking lot, if they even still allow you to do that, the only remotly safe place is the parking garage and even there cars get hit up.
                  FWIW this was never an issue when i attended

damn new generation
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

HI and Welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X