Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    nice dude I play goalie here at school. we are D3
    What school? One of my best friends played D3 for ECSU the last few years.
    Originally posted by OTTE View Post
    Yeah my Senior Year in 2005 we were 8-9. There might be a lot of Summer Lax going on. I know last Summer there was Mon and Wed in Guilford at the High School. Thurs was Branford at the High School and Sundays were morning in Hamden and Chesire at Night.
    My senior year we went 7-10 and won the D2 scc championship. I didnt get to play alot last summer i hurt my back in the first game i played, I'm hoping to get some more time in this year. In 2 weeks im going up to gillette stadium for the final 4, should be an awesome weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinlax16 View Post
      What school? One of my best friends played D3 for ECSU the last few years.
      damn that school!!!
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Pedro plays at Stockton.
        2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
        1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinlax16 View Post
          The mtz wernt my first choice, I had actually ordered km2s from 4wheelparts(that was a huge mistake) back in January. As far as the gears go...they are on the list but since its not my DD they are just a little lower on the list. I will problably do those when I do the rear axle.
          gotta know outta curiousity what happened with 4wheelparts???

ohhhh and welcome i'm right nearby too in a better city west of the waste.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by OTTE View Post
            Pedro plays at Stockton.
            bingo, its in south jersey
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
            X