New d00d from NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New d00d from NJ

My names Logan, im 22, ive been building my 97' cherokee for about 3 years now.. currently sits with 6.5" RC longarm, 35" km2s, an 8.8 rear and a ton of other fancy mods i dont feel like listing.. and yes they are 5' texas longhorns on the grill and they have been there since day 1

since mid winter ive been having alot of fun speedrunning my jeep instead of mudding and crawling as much. noticed alot of others do it here too and i might learn a thing or 2 here.

heres a more recent little poser speed shot

oh and im SO STOKED this forum has this smiley !!

i was just in wharton this past weekend, make a few trips down there a year, welcome!

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Nice bull horns on the hood. A former forum goer around here used to have an entire cow skull on his grill.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

hi! welcome to SiS

how'd you hear about the club?
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Welcome, as Will said we were there last weekend. Where in South Jersey are you?
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

love the jeep! jeepspeed 4 life
            -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

i heard about sis just searching through youtube, i came across some gopro footage of what looks to be your jeep will? then i eventually just ran into the forum and ive been checking it out ever since.

im in burlington about 35 mins from wharton.

thanks for the warm welcomes everyone
              Last edited by lilnapsak; 06-29-2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Shit, I have been looking through tag sales and elsewhere since I bought my jeep to try and find some nice bull horns for my jeep.(not spending $150+ online) Guess its what I get for looking for bull horns in Connecticut.

Comment

Welcome...I dont have a speed shot because i cant go fast

Oh and im from jersey too, but up north by west milford
                  2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
                    Shit, I have been looking through tag sales and elsewhere since I bought my jeep to try and find some nice bull horns for my jeep.(not spending $150+ online) Guess its what I get for looking for bull horns in Connecticut.
                    this isnt where i got mine but its a pretty good depending on the size you want.

http://www.bumsteer.com/steerhorns.htm

Comment

welcome. i'm also in jersey
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                        Welcome, as Will said we were there last weekend. Where in South Jersey are you?
                        im in burlington about half hour from wharton. next time you guys head down for a jeepspeed extraviganza we should meet up and bomb some whoops

Comment

Originally posted by lilnapsak View Post
                          im in burlington about half hour from wharton. next time you guys head down for a jeepspeed extraviganza we should meet up and bomb some whoops
                          Sounds like a plan. We'll be down there again before the end of the summer

And damn, bull horns are a lot cheaper than i thought
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

welcome

Comment

soo jealous of the horns!
                              erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Working...
                              X