new guy from CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy from CT

I'm usually on KMD.com but it has been dead lately and I was trying to get rid of some Jeep parts (for free).

I've been building a 2000 TJ for the last couple years. I'll probably post the build thread when I have a minute.

Tim
    2000 TJ

Welcome tim, ths forum may suite your needs better interms of jeeps.

Comment

Welcome Tim, where you from?
      06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

welcome dude, looks like a nice tj

reminds me of danny gannons old one
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

hi! welcome to SiS
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Thanks

Cromwell
            2000 TJ

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Nice and clean TJ you have there. What are the specs on the m3? I should own a white 2dr but I kept my Jeep instead

Comment

Welcome man.

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                welcome dude, looks like a nice tj

reminds me of danny gannons old one

And I used to be in a Euro Car club with Danny with his orange Fahrenheit before i sold my audi haha hes a good guy
                1999- TJ Sahara: 2.5" OME lift, 31" MT/Rs on Dick Cepek DC-1's, Warn front bumper, Smittybilt swing out rear, Herculined tub, Corbeau Baja JPs w/ 3-points

1998- Audi A4 Supercharged heavily modded: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                  Welcome to the forum. Nice and clean TJ you have there. What are the specs on the m3? I should own a white 2dr but I kept my Jeep instead
                  Thanks man. Just some bolt-on stuff. H&R sport springs, Koni shocks, CAI, chip, Borla catback, camber plates, adj camber arms, powerflex rear subframe bushings, weld in rear subframe and swaybar reinforcements, short shifter, clears. I was planning on boosting it, but starting building the Jeep.

(not dropped in that pic)
                  Last edited by timmytimm3; 06-15-2011, 07:34 AM.
                  2000 TJ

Comment

Originally posted by timmytimm3 View Post
                    Thanks man. Just some bolt-on stuff. H&R sport springs, Koni shocks, CAI, chip, Borla catback, camber plates, adj camber arms, powerflex rear subframe bushings, weld in rear subframe and swaybar reinforcements, short shifter, clears. I was planning on boosting it, but starting building the Jeep.

(not dropped in that pic)
                    Super Jealous. That's what I'd have built except the one I was offered had the throwing stars and no rear spoiler which is why I really wanted it. If I had a crystal ball I would have gotten it, sold my cherokee and bought another Cherokee as cheap as they have become to be my winter car.

Comment

Working...
                    X