Newb from Derby checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb from Derby checking in

Hey Everyone...I will work on updating my profile soon, but just wanted to say hello.

04 WJ and 02 TJ (both black)

Talk soon!
    -Ed
    -Ed

BLACK JEEP SOCIETY
    www.facebook.com/BlackJeepSociety
    02 TJ & 04 WJ

hey ed, glad to see ya joined up

welcome
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Welcome to the Fold, Ed.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

hiya! welcome to SiS
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

welcome! anything done to the dubjay?
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Pedro, I just updated my profile with some pictures of my Jeeps.
            -Ed
            -Ed

BLACK JEEP SOCIETY
            02 TJ & 04 WJ

Comment

Welcome

love seein' dubjays take some abuse
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

welcome ed,
                im right next door to ya in woodbridge maybe i'll see you around some time
                1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

I've definitely seen your Jeep before in the other forums. I really dig the paint you did on those wheels. what did you use? process? i'm guessing spraypaint? Jeep looks good
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Hey Ben (tjramplebump), Good to 'meet' you. Where do you usually wheel? I will keep my eye out for you and your rig. Ever go to Heavenly on Sundays for the cruise night? There was a guy on jeepforum trying to organize a meet and great there last year.

Pedro - I am on jeepforum and jeepsunlimited. It is good to talk to people local instead of being scattered all over the US (and world). I painted the wheels with Duplicolor wheel paint (metallic charcoal) and then taped off and painted the red inlays with Red spray paint.

I wish I could take credit for the idea, but I got the idea from the 2011 GC from SEMA 2011 (also the red tow hooks).
                    -Ed

BLACK JEEP SOCIETY
                    02 TJ & 04 WJ

Comment

Working...
                    X