Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey checkin in from westerly, RI

Hey all just checking in.
    I'm in the westerly area, in the process of doing a full driverrain swap into my 87 yj.
    Its gonna be a carbed 4.0 ho, 98 tj ax-15, exploder 8.8 w 4.10's and lock right, HP d30 4.10's Lincoln locked still using disco... w/ homemade posi lock. Its riding on 4" SUA on Mickey Thompson Baja Claws 35x12.5x15 on polished classic II's

Looking for some people local to wheel with....
    Thanx,
    Mike...

welcome mike
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Thanks will...

Comment

Welcome man. Rig sounds pretty sweet
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

got a bunch of family from westerly, kinda grew up there
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

welcome!!!! pics!!!!!????
            -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
            -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
            -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
            -57 GMC Pickup
            -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

welcome man. H.O 4.0 carbortuted though? I'm lookin forward to seeing this build
              Last edited by wannabejeep; 04-09-2011, 06:15 PM.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

hiya! welcome to SiS
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. And to those asking for pics...don't worry they'll be coming just got the entire tub removed the other day so I can blast the frame and they body for fresh paint.. aiming at doin the axle swaps first so she'll be a roller again.. ill have some pics up by the end of the week...
                  And to everyone a good day wheeling is all about keeping the shiny side up...
                  Thanks,
                  Mike...

Comment

hey mike! i grew up in pawtucket, im right up the road in north attleboro now. any spots you head to in our area? i know of a few legal places not too far from you. welcome to the forums
                    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

nice n. attleboro and westerly not far from me either in smithfield, if you guys want to get together let me know ive been trying to find some spots here in RI.
                      1999- TJ Sahara: 2.5" OME lift, 31" MT/Rs on Dick Cepek DC-1's, Warn front bumper, Smittybilt swing out rear, Herculined tub, Corbeau Baja JPs w/ 3-points

1998- Audi A4 Supercharged heavily modded: SOLD

Comment

welcome to the thunder dome
                        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Welcome and I'm in hope valley, just north of you. So hit me up whenever your ready to head out there.

Comment

Unfortuneately I have my rig down to bare frame. Right now... I'm trying to have it ready for the rocks by June.... got a lot of work to do in such a short time... plus my girl releasing the budget crunch monkeys on me
                            so I got a lil work ahead of me... but it will be done
                            ill keep everyone posted... um gonna try posting up some pics later today

A good Fay of wheeling is all about keeping the shiny side up.

Comment

Whats up. My mom lives in westerly. If you've ever been to Napa up on Granite st you probably have met her before. Spent a lot of time down in Westerly/Pawcatuck/North Stonington as a kid. My grandmother owned Pawcatuck Auto Parts right over the westerly line near the train tracks. Love that area, will probably come back up there when I get out of the military.

Any reason you are going with a carb on the HO 4.0? I dont think any HO's came with carbs, so you much have a reason for switching to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X