No announcement yet.

Hello from Ansonia CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A group of us hits Rausch Creek at least once a Month and there are sometimes runs to the Mabell trail in MA. The RC trips are always open and you are more than welcome to join.

RC is our Home Turf (http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/), and is about 3 1/2 - 4 hours away from Fairfield, CT (as a basis) so it isn't much further since you're in Ansonia.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 03-28-2011, 12:24 AM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
      Also, if you want to respond to someone's post directly, you can click the "quote" button at the bottom of the post you want to respond to, then just type below/after the last one of these guys "
      "[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        A group of us hits Rausch Creek at least once a Month and there are sometimes runs to the Mabell trail in MA. The RC trips are always open and you are more than welcome to join.

RC is our Home Turf (http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/), and is about 3 1/2 - 4 hours away from Fairfield, CT (as a basis) so it isn't much further since you're in Ansonia.
        Thanks for the info and link

Comment

No problem.
          sigpic

Comment

hi! welcome to SiS
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

welcome jeeplover099, we have extremely opposing feelings for our jeeps
              dirty30

Comment

welcome to the thunder dome
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Welcome to the shit-show... enjoy
                  1994 ZJ- sold
                  1998 XJ-sold
                  2011 F-150 ecoboost- daily
                  1994 ZJ- 5.5 lift blah blah blah

- Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                    welcome jeeplover099, we have extremely opposing feelings for our jeeps
                    Yup. Sometimes we sit around and wonder why the fuck we do the things we do.

Wheeling can't possibly be this fucking fun to endure the pain that we go through each and every week.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      Yup. Sometimes we sit around and wonder why the fuck we do the things we do.

Wheeling can't possibly be this fucking fun to endure the pain that we go through each and every week.
                      i wish my issues were weekly mine are daily
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by jeeplover099 View Post
                        Hi everyone - looking forward to meeting people who love to off road and getting my 2001 TJ on the trail - I've had it for a year and the poor thing has never been off road - Are there any CT trail runs? Christine
                        Hey Christine, I am in Derby. I think I have seen your rig around. There aren't too many yellow TJs in the area so chances are it's you.

As you have read, there aren't any trails here in CT. There is one unmaintained road in Shelton that stretches about 3/4 of a mile and there is a little bit of private land behind my house but only my neighbor and I are allowed on it. If your rig was black like ours, we could probably sneak you in, but the yellow is a dead give away!

You can always roam around in the state forests, just be sure to stay on the marked dirt roads or be ready to pay a fine. I just caught wind of a decent set of trails up rt 8 into MA that is about an hour and 20 from us. I am planning on going to check that out soon.

I will keep everyone posted.
                        -Ed
                        -Ed

BLACK JEEP SOCIETY
                        www.facebook.com/BlackJeepSociety
                        02 TJ & 04 WJ

Comment

Working...
                        X