new from cortland ny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from cortland ny

hey i actually met some of you fine people at the last operation enduring realness, i was with dex.. we stopped in mid day on saturday to drop off some parts then went to the truck nationals and came back and had some beers and left the next morning.. definitly a good time and lots of laughs and i hope to get to know more of you in the future!
    00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

hey dude welcome abaord
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

hii!! welcome to SiS
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Welcome dude I think i met you when you guys got back that night... welcome aboard
        89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
        95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
        97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
        If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

welcome dude, i remember meetin ya that trip

hope to see you around
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

yeah i think everyone was out on the trails when we stopped.. ive talked to dex a couple times about comin out for a meeting, hope we can make it out for one sometime
            00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              welcome dude, i remember meetin ya that trip

hope to see you around
              i actually met you a couple times.. you saw my cherokee right after i finished the axle swap last spring even tho it was in that dark you commented on my shackle box relocation brackets.. lol

Comment

Working...
              X