No announcement yet.

new guy from meriden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh wow, your right down the road. well tomorrow after 4 Ill be installing my locker, couple people may be here, stop by if you want. just go down olive, take a left on south colony and go down almost to the end. you should see jeeps and my yellow house on the right
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
      HEY another guy from Meriden, we are adding up
      for real. who knew so many jeeps would crawl out from between all the hondas over here.
      erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

lol my boy kaczor lives on crown with the lifted ramcharger. theres a good possiblity we'll stop by. hopfully the weather stays decent
        94 xj Stock for now

Comment

yeah we'll swing by for sure

Comment

Me and kaczor showed up around 6, saw a jeep in the drive way and someone working on a honda in the garage wasnt sure if it was the right place so we just bounced.
            94 xj Stock for now

Comment

Is this a five speed?

I think I know this Jeeps PO
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Meriden people are adding up

Comment

well if there was a lifted jeep in the yard I would think it would be the right place. My locker diddnt come in the mail so I wasnt working on the jeep, I took care of some other stuff, including the honda, but year thats me
                  Dan.
                  2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Hey do you live pretty much right where the road V's off and there is chefs hat pizza right in the middle? Like a silver lifted XJ? If so I just bought a house about a half mile away on south colony like a 100 yards after that train bridge heading into Meriden. You have prob seen my lifted black 99 XJ or lifted multicolored MJ driving by.
                    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

yeah true
                      94 xj Stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
                        Hey do you live pretty much right where the road V's off and there is chefs hat pizza right in the middle? Like a silver lifted XJ? If so I just bought a house about a half mile away on south colony like a 100 yards after that train bridge heading into Meriden. You have prob seen my lifted black 99 XJ or lifted multicolored MJ driving by.
                        yup thats me. I was just telling my wife I keep seeing jeeps down there, I drove by one day and it looked like you guys were working on the house or else I would have stopped.
                        Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Yea haha thats me, the black 99 and manche in the backyard are mine, and well the purple 98 on 31's is mine but my gf drives it. Feel free to stop by anytime I'm there pretty much all saturday afternoons and sundays workin my ass off to get the bottom floor done.
                          98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Yeah you usually look pretty busy if I see you lol. same to you also, Im usually home dicking around with stuff, and I have quote a lot of tools in the garage if you ever need to do anything too.
                            Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Haha yea I dont do to much as far as jeep work at my house yet, all my tools are at my parents house in wallingford, (welders, tube bender, grinders, etc etc). I'm hoping to carry everything over when Im more setup, my biggest problem is a place to mount my bender. There isnt really a solid placed piece of concrete to be seen. But I'll hopfully have a shop rented out soon we will see. Thats awsome to know theres a door I can knock on if i need somthing in a pinch! haha, if you need any help with tube work or any other fabwork in the future let me know, by the looks of your jeep you have it pretty well under control. Hope to see you around if I'm driving by and see the garage open I'll deff stop by.

Comment

Working...
                              X