Welcome dood
    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
      Are you the guy who said Technicolor Dream Jorts???
      Haha I do like to make fun of Bronco Lou.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
        welcome Jake. i'll give you a hundo for that bread truck
        It's yours if you want it. I hope you guys make it down on the 30th for the Line Mt race at Rausch. They are expecting 150 guys to show up and race.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          I saw you guys beast around some of those turns at the last RC Race. Welcome to the forum.
          We are starting a buggy for Scott in the next few weeks. I'll start a build up here. It will have 2.5 radflo coilovers, 6 liter Lq9 out of an escalade, 700r4, atlas 3.8 and 60/14b combo. 39 krawlers or treps.

Comment

Welcome man, i was with y'all at dinner that night, good times

I'll be there for that race i'm pretty sure, and drinking like its a race weekend
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by breadtruck driver View Post
              We are starting a buggy for Scott in the next few weeks. I'll start a build up here. It will have 2.5 radflo coilovers, 6 liter Lq9 out of an escalade, 700r4, atlas 3.8 and 60/14b combo. 39 krawlers or treps.
              sounds like exactly what i'm starting to put together, 60/14b combo, 39 krawlers, 2.5's either radflos (heard nothing but good things) or bilsteins (can't beat the vendor deals hahahaha), for a drivetrain i am literally doing the first fuel injected chevy v8 i can find, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, don't matter to me, th400, and an atlas 3.8 too. Clayton is givin me a hand right now with designing my chassis and we will be building rigs pretty much side by side.

I gotta give up this unibody shit, it blows.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                sounds like exactly what i'm starting to put together, 60/14b combo, 39 krawlers, 2.5's either radflos (heard nothing but good things) or bilsteins (can't beat the vendor deals hahahaha), for a drivetrain i am literally doing the first fuel injected chevy v8 i can find, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, don't matter to me, th400, and an atlas 3.8 too. Clayton is givin me a hand right now with designing my chassis and we will be building rigs pretty much side by side.

I gotta give up this unibody shit, it blows.
                I would hold out and spend a little more on an ls1 or something aluminum block with the car accessories. They are about 85 lbs lighter and much nicer to package.(truck intakes are tall and the oil pans hang down too low) Th400's are bullet proof even though Erik managed to blow one up at koh this year!

Comment

It's yours if you want it. I hope you guys make it down on the 30th for the Line Mt race at Rausch. They are expecting 150 guys to show up and race.
                  150 guys at RC is retardedly ridiculous. I'd like to make it.

been weighing whether its in the cards for me or not the past couple weeks
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

I would hold out and spend a little more on an ls1 or something aluminum block with the car accessories. They are about 85 lbs lighter and much nicer to package.(truck intakes are tall and the oil pans hang down too low) Th400's are bullet proof even though Erik managed to blow one up at koh this year!
                    yea that would deff be ideal, it literally is nothing more than a junkyard hunt right now to find the right motor at the right price. Can't go wrong with that 400 though. unless u got that guys right foot

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

Oh MAN. I'm definitely going to have to rethink some things......
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Going to be siiiik. I think we are skipping the 16th and running the Line mtn. (I have to get my buggy in MO and opening day muzzleloader
                        -Erik
                        Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
                        Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

Originally posted by ne14jpn View Post
                          Going to be siiiik. I think we are skipping the 16th and running the Line mtn. (I have to get my buggy in MO and opening day muzzleloader
                          f'real?
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

f'real?
                            Yea seriously. Marko is moving to New Zealand so the 921 has to come home. Robbie wants to hunt and not prep the 4421. Various other reasons also.
                            -Erik
                            Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
                            Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

Originally posted by ne14jpn View Post
                              Yea seriously. Marko is moving to New Zealand so the 921 has to come home. Robbie wants to hunt and not prep the 4421. Various other reasons also.
                              I see..............................im budgeting my time for the 30th...have a call into bruce

we shall see. would be cool to see a different angle at an event (and not have the work an official event at RC for the first time since 07!)

this is what bruce told me: "50+ is a real number but yes I heard 100 is a maybe
                              "
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Gonna be a do not miss event....
                                -Erik

Comment

Working...
                                X