Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
    Yepperoni
    yea that was me driving i was going over to my old shop up the street to mount up the other rims on it.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

What was your old shop? Aamco with eddie?

Comment

i used to work at the sunoco about a block up. yes i work with eddie. how do you know him racing?
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

No he put my bb on my jeep before we put the real lift on. I help him and Clara out with their cell phones

Comment

both of them are great people. i have the utmost respect for him. i have learned alot from him in the short time ive known him.
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
            X