Clear All

out..... my jeep os to busy getting awesome
    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
    -57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

after two days and a couple more of knuckle banging, I am still set on going. only thing that will stop me is an act of god...
      1984 2.8 V6 XJ 2 door, 3'' lift 33'' general grabbers, 4.56 gears and half dead #rebuild

2002 4.7 WJ stock with K&n intake-DD

Comment

Originally posted by XJ1701 View Post
        after two days and a couple more of knuckle banging, I am still set on going. only thing that will stop me is an act of god...
        this is what i like to hear
        Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

I dont think Ill be done in time, anyone have an open seat?
          Dan.
          2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
          www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

hey dan, sorry for the delay but one of us will be able to have a seat for you if you want to come. i'm bringing my back seat so if i do have a broad with me i'll just throw her in the back.

Comment

I can't make it. I wish I could still
              -Ryan

Rigs:
              07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
              94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

Had a great run beat the shit out of my 30 and its still alive, John and did some new lines. It was cold but good run.
                04 WJ, 6.5 inch lift on 35'' MTR/K, Clayton long arms,locked
                Jon

Comment

and not a single picture was taken

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
                    and not a single picture was taken
                    Four cereal?
                    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

I got movie from my view and some pics on my camera haven't gotten home to upload yet
                      1984 2.8 V6 XJ 2 door, 3'' lift 33'' general grabbers, 4.56 gears and half dead #rebuild

Comment

everyone's hands were too cold

Comment

all in all this was a good run though. it was quite cold i did not want to get out of my jeep and had the heat on the whole time. after arriving we had a good run up the side of gatekeeper for all of us short wheelbased losers. the main rock garden was uneventful and everything was pretty damn dry. we ended up having myself, galica, al, galica's cousin with stock 2dr rubi, and sam, another wallingford cronie with his 4dr rubi stock. also cannot forget our very own PhilThePhilospher texting inside the warm 4dr the whole time. never saw stock rubis in action and they had some serious guts. they're so quite and they just slink up everything like sloths. i like it. but i like my mad squirrels better. nobody broke anything the whole time and everyone did pretty damn well. the only things that did get ruined were my cb radio which i fried, my zune which died so i had no tunes, my air compressor shit the bed on my 3rd tire fillup, and my efan wires melted on something without the fuse blowing. same also mooshed his plastic bumper in so that got messed up. it was a day of electrical problems for me which sucked.

great run everyone, good wheeling with you for the first time al.

oh, and cracker barrel was delicious afterwards for all that missed it

Comment

pics
                            Attached Files

Comment

the only good video i got...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI9Y8...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by XJ1701 View Post
                                I don't want to be your mother but keep your arm inside the door when they roll it comes quick and your natural instinct is to put your hand down.
                                One thing to dent your car another to crush your arm.
                                RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                                www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                                Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
                                X