Rausch 11/3-11/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
    well i suppose i could run the geo on some green trails...got 4 studded snows on it...i bet it would do good lol ill see if a couple buddies of mine would like to go....perhaps i would need more than one seat. with that one though cause im sure he cant get his Jeep down there. play it by ear i suppose. thanks tho
    As far as I know Im coming alone. So Im going to say I have room for 2 people in the Jeep, but if that changes Ill let eveyone know. Right now they are open to anyone that wants to come.
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
      As far as I know Im coming alone. So Im going to say I have room for 2 people in the Jeep, but if that changes Ill let eveyone know. Right now they are open to anyone that wants to come.
      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

As of this moment, we have anywhere from about 6 to 12 people going. So the room situation is a big right now

In any event, if you're cool with sleeping on the floor, I don't see how we wouldn't have room.
        97 XJ.

Comment

Im probably going to book another room as well. I really dont want to be crammed in a room. So someone could split it with me too if they wanted.
          Dan.
          2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Making sure my Jeep is ready by then end of weekend and that my Suburban has a full tank. If we lose power, I'm leaving for Rausch.
            97 XJ.

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                Making sure my Jeep is ready by then end of weekend and that my Suburban has a full tank. If we lose power, I'm leaving for Rausch.
                Haha Last year huricane Irene. I went to rausch
                2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                  As of this moment, we have anywhere from about 6 to 12 people going. So the room situation is a big right now

In any event, if you're cool with sleeping on the floor, I don't see how we wouldn't have room.
                  6-12 people with only 3 rigs? Standard.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Bring a toy!!

Oh and i hear there is going to be a food vender there on saturday all day
                    2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
                      Bring a toy!!

Oh and i hear there is going to be a food vender there on saturday all day
                      YES! I think it would be an excellent idea if everyone pitched in a got a toy for the toy drive that weekend. Good call, Ryder.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
                        Bring a toy!!
                        Yep. Planning on it.
                        97 XJ.

Comment

FUCK. You assholes thought it was wet at Mabell, we better bring our fucking SCUBA suits to this run.
                          sigpic

Comment

I am so fawking excited. I have a lot to do this week before we go, gotta keep my motivation high!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              FUCK. You assholes thought it was wet at Mabell, we better bring our fucking SCUBA suits to this run.
                              Yeah... no shit. First trip to rausch and its gonna be a fucking lake/skating rink.
                              yay.
                              Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Talked to Jenna. She says there is weekday self checkin. Gassing up the Burb today before all the stations run out. Who's ready for some hurriwheeling?
                                97 XJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X