• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
    thanks for calling me out faggot

as if i dont want to go
    I dont believe you do wanna go
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

as of right now i have one open seat if anyone wants it
      -Ryan

Rigs:
      07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
      94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

Waiting for Sunday is like pulling teeth right now. Im fucking PSYCHED to get back to mabell.
        I even watched my favorite mabell video last night to get fired up for it.....

YEAH HARRY!!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

When I read that, I heard it in Phil's voice in my mind. Now I'm stoked.
          97 XJ.

Comment

Pumped as well. Hope my jeep dosn't self destruct.

Comment

Originally posted by RockClimber View Post
              as of right now i have one open seat if anyone wants it
              Holly shit. Look what the cat dragged in. Haven't seen your name pop up in a while. How ya been?
              Originally posted by Ktmracer419
              some people choose video games
              some choose projects
              some choose welding random things together

Comment

Hey guys. Is there a open spot still to wheel? Been out of the scene for a by bt me and kristy would like to bring her jeep if we can. This is all pending my work schedule and if we can afford it. Just wondering if the day before we realize we can go if we could tag along. Probably wont clog the trail or anything, just like some good rec wheeling. If not maybe we will just come up for some spectating
                some choose projects

Comment

Just went through and counted all the names. Over ten for sure. That's a lot, but who cares? I'd say just come Andy.
                  97 XJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                    Just went through and counted all the names. Over ten for sure. That's a lot, but who cares? I'd say just come Andy.
                    Fuck yeh! Probably wont be goin crazy so we will stick to the side For you bozos. She is sleeping now but ill tell her in the morning that we have to go. Is Reid going?
                    some choose projects

Comment

Reid is flying to Flo-Rida tomorrow to help put plane engines together
                      97 XJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                        Reid is flying to Flo-Rida tomorrow to help put plane engines together
                        Okay good. Ill he over when he's gone. Just stick to hte plan and don't let him know I'm borrowing his jeep for the weekend.

K thanks
                        some choose projects

Comment

Might be difficult. It currently has no lower arm mounts on the front axle
                          97 XJ.

Comment

Bahhhh every one knows 2 link suspenions are the best anyways
                            some choose projects

Comment

God all this talk about being pumped to get back, im nervous as shyt lol. i will stay outa the way mostly but cant wait! and Andy i have an ECU that belongs to you. i'll have it with me if you end up going
                              98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

There always a couple that don't show anyway. But who cares.we should have plenty of time for that many people anyway.
                                Dan.
                                2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                                www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                                X