Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timmay View Post
    Couldn't find a loaner this year?
    I dont need a loaner i can ride along with anybody if i asked. No need to be rude.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• So i am with jon and phil at advanced auto and i had to take an emergency bathroom break poopie. I was running to the bathroom in this shady mall thing i blow through the door and notice that there is no door on the stall for the single shitter. I cant worry about that or i will shit my pants. I say f it and start my buisness. As i am pooping a child around the age of 11 or so walks in and stares at me as i am exposed doing my thing. He instantly runs out of the bathroom. Pennsyltucky i hate you.
      Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
        So i am with jon and phil at advanced auto and i had to take an emergency bathroom break poopie. I was running to the bathroom in this shady mall thing i blow through the door and notice that there is no door on the stall for the single shitter. I cant worry about that or i will shit my pants. I say f it and start my buisness. As i am pooping a child around the age of 11 or so walks in and stares at me as i am exposed doing my thing. He instantly runs out of the bathroom. Pennsyltucky i hate you.
        That was everday in high school we had no stall doors with a bathroom attendant. So ya just let shit fly while some dude watched.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• EPIC weekend, had a blast like always. Enjoyed hanging out with everyone, drinking beers, and of course wheeling. Crawl daddy was awesome. Wish I had something to show for it. COUGH COUGH CALEB. FUCK YOU. TROPHY!

All in all awesome time
          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

• Sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend of wheeling. Bummed I couldn't make it. Hopefully I'll see you guys another weekend at Rausch before the season is over!
            97 XJ.

Comment

Working...
            X