Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KissMyDiff.com Cookout! (middletown, ct)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KissMyDiff.com Cookout! (middletown, ct)

hey guys, just wanted to invite you all over to a cookout we are having this saturday, july 2nd

sorry for the short notice, but it was just decided a day or two ago, as its the perfect time of year to do it!

This coming Saturday we will be having a Kmd cookout at steves barn in the afternoon, around 4 or so, hopefully following some light wheeling at nearby trails for fun

Join us and bring some chips, dip, root beer, real beer, hot dogs, hamburgers, and various salads, ect, we will have someones grill going one way or another, bring some folding chairs so we can all have a seat

There may be some minor sparklers later in the evening...

Possibly an rti competition involving the lull and some kmd stickers for winners

kmd stickers available, and I have some large t-shirts left

This is happening at the barn, so bring some wheeling DVDs to watch (no vdub stuff)

remember, responsible drinkers only, never had a problem, we dont want one, guests welcome, NO sheisty characters! respect steves property as him and his family is gracious enough to let this happen regularly

if you would like to attend the wheeling trip, please be prepared, have what you need, no beaters, no stupid shit, wheel responsibly, nobody feels like dragging people out back to the barn to fix shit during the cookout, not too many trucks either, if the numbers start to get too high we may consolidate into less trucks, im guessing 10 to 15 trucks max, maybe two groups, one to an individual trail, just a couple hours for fun

lets lightly wheel, then all catch up over some bbq, see you there!

if theres anybody out there that knows me or my gang, cmon over, anybody who doesnt, and this is kind of local for you, you are more than welcome! we dont bite too bad haha

pm me for directions, ill check back on here every day or so

see you there, Cory

real beer.
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Sounds like a good time man.

Unfortunately, i have plans for this saturday already, i would have liked to attended to meet y'all though

Thanks for the open invite over here, and i'm sure to make it there one of these times
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Have a good time, guys, but I won't be able to make it. I have work all day Saturday.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post

real beer.
          lol, yeah, ongoing joke as myself and a couple guys arent big drinkers, we hit the ibc pretty hard though haha

Comment

If I get my shit in one piece by Saturday afternoon, I'll stop by.
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I'll just mention this guy makes a killer buffalo burger!
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                x2

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                  im going to try and have something new

Comment

Working...
                  X