trip to raush creek april

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trip to raush creek april

Im thinking about taking my first wheeling trip to raush creek this april. If i get all my mods wrapped up on my jeep by then. April 2nd they are having their trail fest with open wheeling or guided trails. I'm seeing if any one may be interested in going with me as for there is a min of 2 vehicles. im looking to do mainly green and blue trails because i dont have that much experience yet with wheeling and would like some one to show me around would be cool if a group of people from here would want to go and show me around and maybe give me some pointers nothing is deff. yet im still working on my front and rear axle swaps but they should be all wrapped up by then. Let me know if you would be interested and maybe we will plan for a trip there once we get closer to april.
    01 tj

FWIW, there is a trip in april on the 8-10th that is a club wheeling run that is open

i know it isnt trail fest, but we would def have a group there for you to join
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      FWIW, there is a trip in april on the 8-10th that is a club wheeling run that is open

i know it isnt trail fest, but we would def have a group there for you to join
      sounds good ill probably be in!
      01 tj

Comment

good stuff, should be an awesome weekend!
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
        X