No announcement yet.

Chassis and AL panels for sale in CT: buggy came in 6th and 10th at RC races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis and AL panels for sale in CT: buggy came in 6th and 10th at RC races

I have reused many of the parts from this buggy on my new buggy but the chassis and all the aluminum panels and roof (.125) are for sale. The chassis is all 1.75" .120 wall DOM and some hi stress areas like the subframe and bar on the outside over your head are .188 wall. This chassis is super strong. Its designed for anywhere between a 106 and 112" wb and I had 65" wms axles under it. Its powdercoated black. its 50" wide to the outside of the tubes. I am 6'4" and had plenty of height and leg room in the chassis. I can also sell you window nets for the chassis at a very good price if you are interested. The front nose is removable to make getting the engine out easier. it is setup with motor mounts for a Jeep I6 engine, 727 trans and a rear mount for a three speed stak (also for sale) The chassis has all brackets for a double triangulated 4 link front and rear.

the chassis is setup for hot radiator coolant to go down the passenger subframe and the returning fluid comes back the driver subframe. having the radiator in the back helps protect it and adds more coolant capacity to the system.

I am asking for $2500 for the chassis with panels, roof and the HMWP skid. The chassis is currently at Liquid Iron Industries in Southern NJ and we can work out delivery to new england and the mid atlantic. RC would be easy to deliver to so someone can start a new buggy project

Here are a few pictures of the full buggy and the panels.

Thanks to Will Gentile at HMC for these pics.

Thanks to Dean at 4low Digital labs for this pic

This shows how the rear is setup and where the battery is located. the radiator mounts are now setup for a RD radiator and the dash is different. the PRPs were just getting mounted

Working...
X