WJ Protofab Bumper, Smittybilt X20, Rigid/RC LEDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJ Protofab Bumper, Smittybilt X20, Rigid/RC LEDs

Putting a feeler out for my ProtoFab bumper from my WJ. Haven't been wheeling much and have a kid on the way, so can't hurt to have the money. So, may be making my jeep a little "friendlier," lighter, and quiet.

ProtoFab Dually Bumper. Purchased summer 2013. Great shape, spraypainted black for easy touch up.

Smittybilt X20 10k winch. Couple months old and never used except to wind the rope. Wireless remote, waterproof, and fast. Synthetic rope not included. Will come with steel rope and fairlead.

Rigid Dually lights and 12" Rough country LED bar with fairlead mount. I opened up the RC bar and sealed it with RTV, so no moisture inside.

Asking $1500 OBO pickup for everything. Located in denville, NJ. Would like a $100 deposit before I remove it. Also, would like to have your plastic bumper with it that I can put on.

PM for details.
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie
Working...
X