2012 Jeep JK for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Jeep JK for sale

Being sent to San Diego with the navy and I can't afford to move both of my vehicles so my Jeep has to go. Its a 2012 Midnight green Jeep JK with 14,100 miles and with the following features:

-Six speed manual transmission
    -Ox locker in the front with electric actuator
    -Ox locker in the rear with manual actuator
    -Garvin Wilderness expedition rack with wind deflector
    -Rubicon wheels and tires
    -Upgraded four door unlimited springs providing just over an inch of lift
    -Old Man Emu shocks front and rear
    -AEV procal used to adjust throttle and turn off tire pressure sensors

The ox lockers were installed by EVB out of Danbury, CT. Between the Navy and school I haven't even been able to take this thing off road a single time in the last year. The Ox lockers have been engaged only to ensure that they work otherwise they have seen no use. The tire pressure sensor system was turned off because I can manage my own tire pressure. Blue book value on the jeep is almost $23,000 without counting any of the upgrades/install costs which cost me about $7000 total. Asking $25,000. I did a build thread on it a long time ago that I haven't had time to re-visit in case anyone wants further information, its under "2012 Jeep JK Build" and it has pics. One last thing and its important, the Jeep won't be available until May 15th because I have to use it to get to school but I'm leaving on the 16th so if interested you'll have to wait about four weeks. Just getting the word out there sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by chris; 04-15-2013, 05:20 PM. Reason: add picture comment
Working...
X