Originally posted by DrThunder
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
EVERYONE, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Haha I did this. I went shopping this morning. The mall was EMPTY 5 days before Christmas. I loved it.
-
dont forget about the socoOriginally posted by Nick View Postgood point, need oodles of coke when being with a hooker worth 9 figures
Leave a comment:
-
were you at the BP in stafford this weekend? happened to me tooOriginally posted by greenxj513 View Postdude... the gas station is out of gas. no lie. i went there to fill up....... NO GAS.


Leave a comment:
-
no movie should cost 300 million to make unless its a real life full scale reenactment of the entire Pacific Campaign during WWII
Leave a comment:
-




it was the first one that came to my mind cause of all the freakin commercials
Leave a comment:
-
buttttt avatar just came out...we must see it...no matter how much snow there is!
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: