How to install an aftermarket cage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JerryBransford View Post
    Must we bring this out of the archives? There are so many thing wrong with what you did, and this forums complete disregard for safety is absolutely appalling. I saw this on JeepForum when it was originally posted, and was shocked then as well. I honestly have nothing more to say except, "Thank goodness I live nowhere near you people!"
    dear jerry.

this is for you.....
    http://piratetakeover.ytmnd.com/

ohhhh and btw sick yj and genious cage placing technique, its not even dangerous theres deff wayyyyyyy more dangerous ways to do that
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

hey what do you guys really think that cage weights 200-300 lbs at most, i have seen and helped pull engines the same way, i have seen big blocks pulled that way as well and those go upwards of 600 lbs.

I would have done it, the exact same way. but probably by myself. I dont see anything wrong with it. Good for you on the quick thinking with the lack of help. thats now most shit gets done in the hobby
      85 K10, 44front,ff14 rear, 350,th350,Np208, 39.5/13.5r20 IROKs. almost done
      New toy 88 yj, 4.2, 5speed,231. Its getting a soa, 78 f350 dana 60s, SYE, and some 37s.

Comment

AMEN... that is definitely the waty to go! rope ftw!

being climbing rope though, runing it over a tree like that is a perfect way to fuck it tho... i wouldnt climb on it after that though... the kern is prolly fuckededed

(and Chris - Figure-8 ftw!)
        Last edited by YJCrawler19; 03-31-2009, 04:17 PM.
        -Tim

Comment

SO classic, i remember when this was a new post.

Dont tell Jerry Bransford about it though.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

fuck man i would have done it with one of my dock lines from my boat
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
            X