Comment

what did you get?
      -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
      -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
      -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Set of basic front and rear Rustys Bumpers. The pair was on sale for $310. We aren't doing a winch or anything so we wanted to keep it simple
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

-98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
          -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
          -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
          -57 GMC Pickup
          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Ordered some new BedRug front carpets to go over the undercoat we will put down in the tub. Figured it should give it a nice clean look on the inside and get rid of some of the road noise and heat from the trans tunnel. Also ordered some mall rated stuff like grab handles (my dad is short) and A-Pillar light mounts for the KC's I got. New front swaybar disco's were also ordered to retain the front swaybar.

We would really like to have this thing done and driving by christmas and paint done in the spring unless we can find someplace sooner.
            P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Lookin good

Comment

Some goodies came Rusty's front/rear bumpers, Rough Country swaybar disco's, Skyjacker grab handles, and the windshield light mounts from KC. Gonna look straight out of the Qtec catalog

Taped it off to spray the tub tomorrow since it will be warm. I also sanded some of the rust spots inside as well.

P8R

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  Gonna look straight out of the Qtec catalog
                  beat me to it
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Im really shooting for a deadline of christmas day. I would really love to drive this thing to my parents house on christmas day and surprise my father.

Today we got the bedliner sprayed on the interior. Hopefully this week I will get the body fully bolted down and get the interior all back in tact. Also would like to get the motor all buttoned up. Once that is done, Im getting it towed to my shop for the final steps. I still have to finish up the front axle as well. (brakes, bearings, axles, and track bar). I just ordered a set of stainless/pre bent brake lines with some crown stainless hoses. Should save me some time and aggravation down the road when I dont have to make 400 bubble flares. Its time to finally get this thing done and it feels good to be on the home stretch

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Baby steps now. Chipping away to get it ready.

Painted the floor with the 3M Undercoat and reinstalled all the interior.

Bumpers on and gas tank in with new factory skid.

New brakes on the D30.
                      P8R

Comment

The brake lines fit like a glove Really getting close now. Just waiting on the steering shaft from Ryan that we are getting next weekend and some other little things. We still have to get the old trackbar bolt out (Thanks DiNicola ) and put in the new trackbar. The front swaybar has to go in as well as the exhaust. Then we get to paint and install the sliders
                        P8R

Comment

Installed the grab handles
                          P8R

Comment

I commend you guys for all the work you are putting into this thing. completed product is gonna be mighty nice
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

niceeee lookin good!!

if you want a bar on that front bumper like willy's has, lemme know!
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                                I commend you guys for all the work you are putting into this thing. completed product is gonna be mighty nice
                                The shitty part is that it is almost gonna look line it used to until we get new paint. I really am liking the deep water blue jk paint. Can't decide

Also got the steering shaft from Ryan so we gotta install it. Andrew got a lot of the little annoying things done last weekend like the front trackbar and the rear shock that had a broken bolt. Just need the brake hoses and to put the exhaust and some other stuff on and add fluids, but she is just about ready to get started and driven.
                                Last edited by Pedro; 12-11-2012, 10:20 AM.
                                P8R

Comment

Working...
                                X