No announcement yet.

88 Comanche Restomod Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tires and wheels are here and I'm getting pretty excited to get her back on her feet.
    These are the perfect tires for this rig. standing at 32.5" x 10 jk take offs are just a little smaller then i wanted.

I don't really know how far out they are going to stick, I kinda just through it under the wheel well.

classic styling.

Comment

Update

Comment

damn, thats looking good.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Sits just about right.
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Curious to see how those treadwrights do. Did you get the kedge grip?
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
              Sits just about right.
              Sits like 2-3 inches tall in the back even with a couple hundred pounds in the bed. Which could be the little bumps in the driveway or the facts that there is no spring isolater up front but I just think its taller due to the spring over.

slider boxes might become a thing to lower the back.

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              Curious to see how those treadwrights do. Did you get the kedge grip?
              I did not get the kedge grip. I am also interested to see how they work out. I expressed my concern of balancing them with the tire shop that mounted them. Treadwright explicitly says to static balance them. The guys that did the work left before I came back to pick them up but they all have weights and not that many of them to boot. So I'm assuming they must have balanced out pretty good. Time will tell. For this rig I thought they were the perfect tires

Comment

Good god, that looks epic! Definitely on my list of vehicles I must own!
                -Michael
                2001 Silverstone Metallic XJ Limited - TJ Moabs, Grabbers, 3" lift, RC trackbar, etc. - SOLD
                2014 Granite Crystal JGC Limited - Hemi, Tow-pack, Lux-Pack II, 20's
                2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt - 5.3 4v stroker, Comp Cams, VMP TVS, T56, Built IRS, etc...
                702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Very nice work! Looks awesome dude

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Progress.

Lower dash bolt

Upper dash bolty places

Dash

Main hoop

Halo

A Pilar