Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4

SOLDDDD!

For sale I have a black 1997 Jeep Cherokee 4x4. This is a 2 owner vehicle with 149k miles on it, the second owner maintaining it religiously since 11k miles. I have service records for this vehicle for the last 14 years from Southport Service in Southport, CT. It is a fairly basic truck but has the 4.0 liter engine and AW4 automatic transmission. It also comes with factory Jeep Ecco aluminum wheels with tires in great condition.

The truck runs great, cool a/c, 4x4 works as it should, no CEL, overall a solid vehicle. The only 2 issues with the vehicle are a small amount of rust on the rear of both rocker panels as well as some of the clearcoat on the hood has faded as you can see in the photos. Other than that, this truck is ready to go and will make a perfect driver! I've owned Cherokees for years and this one is very solid.

Asking $3,000, please call or text if you are interested, 973-787-4640. Thanks!

Last edited by Bullitt4113; 08-20-2016, 11:43 AM.
    -Michael
    2001 Silverstone Metallic XJ Limited - TJ Moabs, Grabbers, 3" lift, RC trackbar, etc. - SOLD
    2014 Granite Crystal JGC Limited - Hemi, Tow-pack, Lux-Pack II, 20's
    2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt - 5.3 4v stroker, Comp Cams, VMP TVS, T56, Built IRS, etc...
    702rwhp/684rwtq

Sexy Jeep, good luck with the sale.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Sexy Jeep, good luck with the sale.
      Thanks man! Hopefully I can sell it to someone who will give it a good home!
      -Michael
      2001 Silverstone Metallic XJ Limited - TJ Moabs, Grabbers, 3" lift, RC trackbar, etc. - SOLD
      2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt - 5.3 4v stroker, Comp Cams, VMP TVS, T56, Built IRS, etc...
      702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Going to pass this along. I know someone interested
        -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
        -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
        -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
        -57 GMC Pickup
        -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
          Going to pass this along. I know someone interested
          Thanks a lot man I appreciate it!
          -Michael
          702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

DUMB QUESTION... IS IT THE OLDER STYLE DOOR HINGES?
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post
              DUMB QUESTION... IS IT THE OLDER STYLE DOOR HINGES?
              Honestly not sure, I would have to look.
              Last edited by Bullitt4113; 08-17-2016, 09:33 PM.
              -Michael
              702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Back on the market! Buyer backed out, he was too tall and didn't fit in the truck!
                -Michael
                702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Originally posted by Bullitt4113 View Post
                  Back on the market! Buyer backed out, he was too tall and didn't fit in the truck!
                  i wish this jeep was gone so i'd stop thinking about it!
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    i wish this jeep was gone so i'd stop thinking about it!
                    HAHAHA that gave me a great laugh, almost resulting in coffee on my keyboard

Just buy it, then you don't have to think about it anymore
                    -Michael
                    702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Sent you a pm on this like:
                      '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                      '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                      '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                      '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Originally posted by Metrohick View Post
                        Sent you a pm on this like:
                        I never got a PM from you, but the truck has been sold for quite a while!
                        -Michael
                        702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Working...
                        X