New guy from MaBell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from MaBell

Hey guys, figured I would jump on your forum after meeting a bunch of you at Mabell the other week. Thanks for a good time and Ill see you guys on the trail again someday soon.
    89' Chevy pickem'up truck

Welcome!
    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
    -57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Hey thanks for the tow! Welcome!
      97 XJ.

Comment

Yo man! All my parts are on the way so we should be ready to go back in 2 weekends I think. Make sure Danas jeep is ready!
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Had a blast at MaBell As well. You got any good pixs from the last run?

Comment

I was hoping Phil got some good pics. I know he didnt take many but I figured there had to be a few good ones at least.
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
              Hey thanks for the tow! Welcome!
              Hey bro no problem. I was a little worried because Ive been having some tranny gremlins, but it was much easier than I expected. I really didn't feel you back there.

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                Yo man! All my parts are on the way so we should be ready to go back in 2 weekends I think. Make sure Danas jeep is ready!
                great. I got a bunch of sh1t for her jeep so it should be ready by that time. Cant wait to see what you are doing.

Comment

Good deal. Im psyched to get out there and see how all this work turns out.
                  Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

I cant wait to go back to mabell! I had a fucking amazing time
                    OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
                    General Tires are

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                      I was hoping Phil got some good pics. I know he didnt take many but I figured there had to be a few good ones at least.
                      Just seeing this now, honestly, most of them were junk and nothing really super crazy and I don't need to be reminded of almost flopping again. That and I'm just dragging my fucking feet through concrete getting photoshop back. Those pics you took really need to be lightened up.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, John!
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

pppffffftttt you werent close to flopping
                        Man, I ran to try and catch a pic with the drivers rear tire at its peak.
                        Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Hey girl hey!!!!!!!!
                          -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                          -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                          -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                          -57 GMC Pickup
                          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Working...
                          X