central NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• central NY

so i finally picked up another jeep finally. 97 with 217k on the clock. just did a 2" budget boost. 2" spacer in front and basturde pack for the rear. with some 33x12.5r15's. my bro helped me out of coarse. you may know him already... Dozor well anyway.. I'm going to try and post up pics..

Last edited by integral_48; 03-31-2014, 08:09 PM.

00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Comment

Welcome aboard- looks great

Comment

Btw if anybody has any extra. 33x12.5r15's all terrains that are decent let me know

Comment

welcome!
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Welcome!
            HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
            OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the shit show!
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

hi! welcome to SiS!
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Nice dude
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Where in ny?

Comment

cortland ny
                      00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Comment

Working...
                      X