Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever screw up at the gym because they were too busy.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im wearing baggy clothes around all of you from now on
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
      x2
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
        it wont deter a real man... maybe sam, but the rest of us will still be at work

when i see this:

I can still picture this:
        Last edited by Ruecifur; 05-27-2009, 09:54 PM.
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
          Oy guys like you who make gym experiences unpleasant. That's why when i go to the gym at school i try an go early as soon as classes are done cuz most people are still in class when im done. I would hate going in at night because all the football players would be lifting an checking out any girl who was there. God awful feeling because you know they're 'undressing you' with their eyes.
          not only football players...lacrosse players too

NEWAY, one time i was doing an ab workout with a medicine ball and i was staring at a girl and my roomate threw the medicine ball to me and it hit me right in the gut causing me to exhale with an extremely funny noise. it was hysterical
          98 XJ RIP
          05 WRX
          16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
          Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

at those pics mike hahaha

if i looked anything like miranda kerr i would have no problem letting people look at me
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
              not only football players...lacrosse players too

NEWAY, one time i was doing an ab workout with a medicine ball and i was staring at a girl and my roomate threw the medicine ball to me and it hit me right in the gut causing me to exhale with an extremely funny noise. it was hysterical
              You would! lol

P.S. you damn lax players...ok in general any male sport at our college has guys who are just a piece of work.
              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                You would! lol

P.S. you damn lax players...ok in general any male sport at our college has guys who are just a piece of work.
                haha trueeeee. the gym is the best at night cause it's pretty much empty
                98 XJ RIP
                05 WRX
                16 Legacy

Comment

haha trueeeee. the gym is the best at night cause it's pretty much empty
                  do you get alot of guys undressing you with their eyes too?
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                    do you get alot of guys undressing you with their eyes too?
                    i sincerely hope not haha.
                    98 XJ RIP
                    05 WRX
                    16 Legacy

Comment

i sincerely hope not haha.

Comment

hhahahahahahhahaha
                        98 XJ RIP
                        05 WRX
                        16 Legacy

Comment

I stopped wearing hardtails at the gym too. all the girls kept checking me out and kept commenting on my ass

i mean,... what?
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

oh god those pants will get you into trouble. Last year my friend and I were driving and we saw this person on a bike. Long hair down to the middle of their back and some nice tight black pants on. As we're coming up on them my friend goes "wow she's got a nice ass!" My friend was wrong. It was no she.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

uh if girls dont want us checking them out why do they wear such wonderful clothing?

you wearing skin tight pants and a tight shirt says to us: "hey. this is how i was put together, please check out what a nice job my parents did. "

hardtail pants FTMFW
                              winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tom;59781]you wearing skin tight pants and a tight shirt says to us: "hey. this is how i was put together, please check out what a nice job my parents did. "
                                [QUOTE]

X2 QFT
                                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
                                X