Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like i'm out of this

I was hoping this was going to be the 17th-19th still

I'll be out in Seattle for this......I need to get out on a wheeling run this year
    1998 XJ.....Finally.
    1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

In if im back from my trip with Hawk/ work lets me. Ill probably be there friday late. If i cant make it i'll run something to contribute down to fairfield around that time.
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

FRED, Ill drive if you drive ;]
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

done!
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

yeah its official i'll be out of the country. i'll round up some stuff and drop it off with someone before i leave, so that you guys can include it in the care package
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
              yeah its official i'll be out of the country. i'll round up some stuff and drop it off with someone before i leave, so that you guys can include it in the care package
              nicely played
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

ill be leavin friday night fo this shit
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

ill be out of the country for this, bummer

atleast im not going to the sandbox

Comment

Im In for this one and count the jeep in this time also.
                    99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Obviously I am in, representing Shane as well as myself. Like Will said, I am handling the carepackages, and will work with Will and Shane to come up with the list of goods that are most desirable while deployed. As usual though I am merely a passenger so depending on the amount of stuff we collect I may need volunteers for bringing it home. But we will sort that all out later.
                      ~*Nica*~
                      Passenger Extraordinaire.

Eggnog anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        Also I am going to speak with Bruce at RC about some kind of special deal or something for the club for that day as far as wheeling costs, seeing as i assume we are gonna be bringing in a lot of people and its a charity event. No guarantees though.
                        See below... Savings of $50. Shit... $15 if you only use it 4 times.

http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.p...ic,3738.0.html

Frequent Driver Pass will be $125 (good for 5 visits for a year from purchase).
                        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                          INNN

And my jeep WILL be there
                          fix yo shit and make me go to this..... i want to go to RC soo bad!
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

DOUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....
                            Got a seat or two?
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

SON OF A BITCH! i cant make this one because i have a tourney that weekend in jersey.
                              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                                SON OF A BITCH! i cant make this one because i have a tourney that weekend in jersey.
                                go kick some ass man
                                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                                X