Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here goes nothing. aka: listen to me complain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here goes nothing. aka: listen to me complain.

Don't say I didn't warn you, this is purely bitching.

Got my EMT test at 8am in Wethersfield. I've been trying to study at work when I dispatch, but the phone has been ringing off the hook lately.

Wednesday night I'm in the middle of studying. Some dumb broad calls and tears me a new asshole about how "I didn't plow all day long, and that shes stuck in the parking lot. I told her to call a tow truck, or she could call the company that did the plowing for our campus. She did not like either of those answers. I professionally asked her what she thought calling our department would accomplish, and she hung up on me.

Tonight I get a phone call. There are two employees having sex in their car, in the middle of a crowded parking lot. Now ordinarily this wouldn't be such a problem if it were say a public parking lot. But with all the safety training, sensitivity training, sexual harassment stuff at my company, this is going to raise holy hell. So now there are managers who report directly to the president (which is really, really fucking high up in the company) bearing down on me about this situation. These two people make me sick. They smoke in the building (which I could get them fired for) They smoke outside which is also ground for firing. They make out in the stair wells. They play grabass all day long. Now they're having sex in the middle of lunch break. Holy fucking hell. Am I in high school, or working at an aerospace company?

So basically tomorrow morning I'm going down to pay 70$ to take my EMT test and pray that I pass. Otherwise its another 70$ for another shot. And these motherfuckers make my head hurt at work.
    Last edited by Adam; 01-31-2009, 12:45 AM.
    2000 XJ
    2000 A.C.E. 750

good luck dood!!!!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

it sounds like that guy has the right kind of girlfriend

assuming of course its not a hot lesbian couple. then that would just be sweet.
      winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Damn...what an eventful week eh. I did not hear about this couple having sex in the parking lot, but youve told me about them playing grabass all day. haha What middle schoolers.
        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

that's fucked up, having sex in the middle of the day in your work parking lot. and the car probably didnt' even have tinted windows did it?
          -Ryan

Rigs:
          07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
          94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

1. good luck on your test.
            2. fire them. no questions asked seems like you've given plenty of chances. then again i just really liked firing people that pissed me off like that lol
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
              1. good luck on your test.
              2. fire them. no questions asked seems like you've given plenty of chances. then again i just really liked firing people that pissed me off like that lol
              big x2.
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Good luck dude.
                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

I had to laugh when he told me about them the first time. I wanted to gag when he told me they were older an playing grabass, like seriously this company if fawking professional as hell and shit. Get some manners youre not 12. x3 on fire
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

x4 on the firing
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

They're not my employees to fire. I wish they were. These two are fucking useless. Every single night is the same thing. One night I walked through a door to go outside and they were making out in the little overhang.
                      2000 XJ
                      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

good luck on the test brotha
                        Ryan
                        2013 Wrangler

Comment

good luck on the test man
                          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

They smoke in the building (which I could get them fired for) They smoke outside which is also ground for firing.
                            ???
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

I wish talking to the higher-ups in my company did any good. Or ya know, anything. My boss and one of my coworkers are having an affair. People catch them kissing, grabbing each other, and have complained many times about the special treatment she gets. Nothing happens. So now we all just fight all the time. Lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X