An open and direct call out to Fred.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open and direct call out to Fred.

I demand you wheel with SiS one time before the close of the year 2016. Do you accept my challenge?
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Amherst or Bust!
      19 JL

Comment

Dear Fred-Erik Pumpernickel Hoffenbauersteadder,

You absence at our wheelings events its abysmal and, quick frankly, insulting. We have pined for your presence for what seems like ages and while I doubt you will ever show, the lot of us do say a few 'Our Father's every day and pray for your Jeep's good health. I miss those glorious days upon the Constant Velocity trail where the only thing that was keeping constant velocity were your Dana 35 shafts as they left Earth's Atmosphere. Many nights I stare blankly into the darkness hoping your Revengification Tour will take take place. CV trail...S trail...they are names that one can't soon forget. Where are you Fred-Erik? Are you well? If you are scared to complete such tasks, we can create a support group for you where you'll be able to pour your problems like hot cheese onto the anonymous and pick their brains for thoughts on how to overcome such dreadful fears. I understand that you have had traumatizing experiences with your Jeep, but rest assured, we are here for you. We are here to help you and your Jeep, through oil leaks, deathwobble and all.

We pray for you Fred-Erik, we pray for your return to greatness.

-Buffalo
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I smell a GoFundMe coming
          Amherst or Bust!
          19 JL

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            Dear Fred-Erik Pumpernickel Hoffenbauersteadder,

You absence at our wheelings events its abysmal and, quick frankly, insulting. We have pined for your presence for what seems like ages and while I doubt you will ever show, the lot of us do say a few 'Our Father's every day and pray for your Jeep's good health. I miss those glorious days upon the Constant Velocity trail where the only thing that was keeping constant velocity were your Dana 35 shafts as they left Earth's Atmosphere. Many nights I stare blankly into the darkness hoping your Revengification Tour will take take place. CV trail...S trail...they are names that one can't soon forget. Where are you Fred-Erik? Are you well? If you are scared to complete such tasks, we can create a support group for you where you'll be able to pour your problems like hot cheese onto the anonymous and pick their brains for thoughts on how to overcome such dreadful fears. I understand that you have had traumatizing experiences with your Jeep, but rest assured, we are here for you. We are here to help you and your Jeep, through oil leaks, deathwobble and all.

We pray for you Fred-Erik, we pray for your return to greatness.

-Buffalo

-98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
            -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
            -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
            -57 GMC Pickup
            -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by Odinthor View Post
              I smell a GoFundMe coming
              This could work

I've been trying to push him to get moving on that thing....he started it not to long ago.
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                I demand you wheel with SiS one time before the close of the year 2016. Do you accept my challenge?
                Mmmmmmmmmmmm... No.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                    Mmmmmmmmmmmm... No.
                    yeah thats dumb
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmm... No.
                      Can we revoke his membership or something for that? Maybe torture him with ProComps?
                      Amherst or Bust!
                      19 JL

Comment

Void.
                        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Hahaha take it easy kids. It'll happen one day, just not in 2016.
                          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Originally posted by Odinthor View Post
                            Can we revoke his membership or something for that? Maybe torture him with ProComps?
                            And I still have procomp Springs in, so that's not really a threat till I get rid of them and the curse once and for all.

Comment

And I still have procomp Springs in, so that's not really a threat till I get rid of them and the curse once and for all.
                              YOU STILL HAVE THEM?! No wonder you cant wheel with us.
                              Amherst or Bust!
                              19 JL

Comment

Working...
                              X