No announcement yet.

Dearest Dizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me clarify, that tim and deke want me to buy a 600 DOLLAR drive shaft for the xj. I think that is a little ridiculous.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
      Let me clarify, that tim and deke want me to buy a 600 DOLLAR drive shaft for the xj. I think that is a little ridiculous.
      Tell you what:

I'll pay half. the rest of that money goes to tim for rent. this offer is good for 12 hours.

Comment

I'd take that offer.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          I'd take that offer.
          I'd even go as far as offering to show the invoice for DS.

also instead of asking for new body panels which it did have a set of decent used ones will be fine.

As much of a dick as I try to be on here I think thats really fair. never mind the fact i've never pushed for it to be fixed ASAP or anything.

Comment

Just because you ran a stock XJ shaft on your stock axle XJ doesn't mean I did. You broke a high angle driveline shaft by buttfucking it directly into a huge rock. When you break something that's not yours you take responsibility and replace it. Deke bought my XJ, put a ton of money into it and took it out once. You took it out and destroyed it and it has sat since because you're being a jackass. You have your precious tcase. Now make it right. Will started this thread for that purpose.

Comment

So of i take deke's offer how much am i paying?
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I just checked my cost on a replacement. $430.

Give him $215 for that and replace the entire front clip. My best cost on new stuff for a driver's fender ($150), grill and headlight surround ($130), and hood ($254) is $534.

$749

EDIT: The hood that was on there was already dented from a previous roll. No need for you to replace it with new as that's not fair. Both fenders and the entire grill were new in July. Deke can decide how much he wants to take off for the hood.

Feel free to shop around. Unfortunately i'm not a body shop.

Then simply give me the $400 you owe to get your tcase from will and your other shit from gay boi.
                Last edited by Timmay; 04-30-2012, 09:40 AM. Reason: Saving Dizzy money.

Comment

I don't believe the hood was new. If it wasn't take 54 bucks off that quoted price. Not fair to make him pay for new sheet metal when it was kinda wrinkly.

edit: offer good for the same timeframe as the DS half price offer.

Comment

Ok heres the deal i know zach can get me body parts for xj's cheaper than that so that ill take care off so 215 for shaft, correct? And then 400?
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Ok heres the deal i know zach can get me body parts for xj's cheaper than that so that ill take care off so 215 for shaft, correct? And then 400?
                      Yep.

Comment

until 8:13pm EST.

Comment

Originally posted by Bummer View Post
                          until 8:13pm EST.
                          You want it paid for by then????
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

i have a 97+ header panel, hood and two fenders... one fender and hood are a little crinkled in spots but overall pretty good shape
                            dirty30

Comment

Are you serious?

Comment

yes
                                dirty30

Comment

Working...
                                X