Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I'm sick of the trash talking - AutoCross April 29th THE SHOWDOWN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'm sick of the trash talking - AutoCross April 29th THE SHOWDOWN.

For the people who aren't cool enough to attend line mountain that weekend at RC... ( )

...Let's get this fucking show on the road. Hux, you essentially have to show up, I don't give a fuck about your job, your parents, your horses and if you are on fire or not, grab your balls and a fire extinguisher and show the fuck up in either your mother's miata, your pink Volkswagon or your father's Yanko Nova, any will do (preferably Yanko, but that's completely different).

Dizzy, we now officially have a bet because I keep getting this texts and IMs from you. You told me last week you were going to be 'sideways 90% of the time'. Okay, well, I hope you don't plan on winning... Anyway, I receive a text from you today saying that your suspension is dialed in so you aren't hitting [cones], and that you have Brembo brakes installed as well. You suspension better be as tuned as a $400,000 violin on broadway and those brakes better stop your car before the fucking dime shows up.

Deal 1: Hux shows up, Dizzy, I'll buy you a coffee 'cause I'm the nicest guy on this planet. Hux bails, he gets publicly humiliated and you buy me a coffee. (Hux, you better show, this is one bet I don't mind losing)

Deal 2: Dizzy, the SECOND YOUR BMW touches a cone, even GRAZES one, if the molecules that make up the paint on your car even come within a billionth of a nanometer of a cone, or that your so much as briskly pass one so close that you couldn't squeeze and Japanese CH between the two, you owe me a 20 piece chicken nugget OR any other crispy chicken based substitute. TAKE NOTE. For ever cone you demolish after that initial COMBO-BREAKER, you owe me part of your SOUL (Caleb, I can't make that deal with you, sorry, insufficient funds and all, don't feel bad, though, you don't talk trash). Hit enough cones or cut enough corners and your soul simply becomes mine. Do it right and just hit one, I'll allow it so I can digest crispy chicken some time during my lifetime on your dime.

I'll be there to take pictures of you all but if Dizzy's car ruins the sensor in my camera, I'll no longer be able to do it. I'll stack filters so that the gay doesn't destroy the electronics within.

So other than Hux (who is going to go), Dizzy and Caleb, who else is showing up with a car (question directed at those who will be driving around the parking lot). Danny, you bringing your little red GTi??

Go.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-11-2012, 06:47 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

where is this taking place?
    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
    -57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Ill be there with the jeep.......I hear there's an awsome hill climb section
      2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
      97' zj
      2012 surbra imperza DD
      im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

It doesnt matter its not a sport
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
          It doesnt matter its not a sport
          You're right, but I still want to see this feud settled.
          sigpic

Comment

This is epic. God I hope this really goes down
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Its SiS, nothing goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                If Hux and Dizzy show up, their times will tell...
                sigpic

Comment

fuck that i'm going to the line mtn race. there is enough of these guys bickering on here
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

You seem to mistake me for someone who cares what Prince and his Barney car think.

I'll probably go for luls anyway.
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      precisely, it all goes up..... in flames

just like i hope dizzy's car does at this very event
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                        You seem to mistake me for someone who cares what Prince and his Barney car think.

I'll probably go for luls anyway.
                        See? This is why this forum is slowly failing. Overwhelming apathy.
                        sigpic

Comment

put some passion into something Hux, god you suck sometimes too.
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                            put some passion into something Hux, god you suck sometimes too.

You seem to think that passion involves getting all butthurt because Beemer Wunderchild talks shit about an M3 beating a stock Miata. If I DO beat him in a PAX time, then he fails at life anyway.
                            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                            MK2 Jetta > M3
                            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

This would be fun take G35 to.

Comment

Working...
                              X