Urban wheeeeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that isnt a parking spot at all
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I almost got stuck on a snowbank once with my sierra. I got up and then couldnt get back off. I ended up sliding off sideways. 2wd
      Last edited by wannabejeep; 02-03-2009, 05:01 PM.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
        come again?
        Wrangler RT 2's humvee tires. That's what dan is running on that XJ.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

i park on snowbanks, rocks and in streams at work. so far they haven't bitched. maybe they like seeing an XJ flexed haha
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

I park on snow banks. I parked on one at friendlys on Sunday and at church i was playing on the snow banks with the jeep.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i like haveing the ability to make my own parking spots in the snow cuz the 1st few spots at most stores always have snow plowed into them so i just park on it and im right up close. last snow fall i went to the mall and it was packed so i parked on a center divider and when i pulled out to leave a lady in a mini van folled me down the isle and was gonna take my spot lol once i backed out she went to turn in and stopped short and had this WTF look on her face i was like hahaha
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

ha I did the same thing this year christmas shoppping.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  i park on snowbanks, rocks and in streams at work. so far they haven't bitched. maybe they like seeing an XJ flexed haha
                  come on alex dont kid yourself, you know your jeep doesnt flex.....gawsh

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                    OMGzz snow pyle flecks!!! cool mang
                    I live in NY.. What spanglish/wetback language is that?
                    XJ
                    MJ
                    Buick??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      loowk at dem der rangeler arteetwos.... does he like them?
                      The h1 tires.. dont like them..
                      XJ
                      MJ
                      Buick??

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                        at least he drove it

yeah it was good to beat on the rig.. Never really did that till that day.. sort of.. The front rams need a good lube.. It sat for too long and the one side started to leak a little. Maybe a heavyer shock oil.. also wanted to see how the front would lift on a hill climb.. hits a little hard but i think i need to mess with the PSI in the rams.. Also i should have put rubber on one end and the builder balls on the other with regards to the control arms.. The noise of them slapping around is fun. The rear leaf SUCK.. Either I have to figure out how to get them to unload or im going to rol that thing. The rear suspension does not work for crap.. I think the shakles are way to verticle. I need to clock them forward more. Otherwise, i need to keep tweeking it.. The dana 300 is a pain to shift..
                        XJ
                        MJ
                        Buick??

Comment

a friend of mine from college parked on a snow bank a few springs ago when there was still alot of snow piled up in the corner of parking lots. it was a warm day out and he was in class all day. snow melted and shifted and he came out to his full size blazer layin on its side

Comment

Working...
                          X