Clear All

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
    holy random thread bump
    x2. To the Batmobile, Robin!
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

this stuff really makes me mad. i cant beleave it has gotten this outa hand
      97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

why would you bump a 6 month old thread retard?
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

wowza
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

while this is bumped might as well add an update...

the SEALs were accused of abuse driven by revenge on the prisoner because one of the blackwater guys was an ex SEAL.
            one of the 3 SEALs has been cleared of charges, the other 2 are awaiting trial. should be the same turnout.

the SEALs had the option of just taking a slap on the wrist and a mark on their record but decided to pursue a trial in order to preserve their integrity and careers.

a bloody lip for dragging dead americans through the streets and hanging the bodies from a bridge. the motherfucker definitely got it easy.
            winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Working...
            X