:|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :|

That is the only thread title I could muster for this one.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html

Navy SEALs have secretly captured one of the most wanted terrorists in Iraq — the alleged mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004. And three of the SEALs who captured him are now facing criminal charges
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

I have nothing to say except you have got to be kidding me

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

really? come on now
      93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
      90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
      95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

Sorry we can no longer hurt terrorist that are trying to kill us.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Sorry we can no longer hurt terrorist that are trying to kill us.
          not even try! HAVE! this guy murdered and "mutilated" blackwater guys

"The four Blackwater agents were transporting supplies for a catering company when they were ambushed and killed by gunfire and grenades. Insurgents burned the bodies and dragged them through the city. They hanged two of the bodies on a bridge over the Euphrates River for the world press to photograph.
          Intelligence sources identified Abed as the ringleader, but he had evaded capture until September."
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Amurica has gone to shit, all this PC bullshit and GC/ROE shit has been taken to far.

Its ok for us to invade countrys and have them fight us with no rules at all, but the second we lay fire down range before being fired upon or lay hands on a known killer it all goes down hills.

Alls I can do is bow my head in shame with this BS.
            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

this is why i dont read the news, so i dont get pissed off / depressed
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

The powers that be have also decided that contractors dont have amensty anymore and can be charged under Iraqi law, basically so companies like blackwater cant make them look bad anymore. Talk about really throwing people under the bus, hey we dont mind paying ya money to help defend us, but if you do it in a manner that saves my ass youll get charged in Iraqi prision... its funny because most of BW contract jobs are to protect the US government officals. They dont mind the run a gun style, but god forbid they back them a little.
                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

This is a good example why we should just kill them instead of capturing them. And make it a slow and painful death. This method will cut out the bureaucratic shit.
                  Ryan
                  2013 Wrangler

Comment

wefghuSWgSKL:dgjkl;SGjklEgAE"gjkJIP' 5RKL;'R;'KL

FUCK

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                      this is why i dont read the news, so i dont get pissed off / depressed
                      x2
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

makes me sick dude
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

i vote to blow up every cave in the middle east. eliminates the need for soldiers to be over there and can't get caught up in shit like this
                          94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                          3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

this is the kind of bullshit that turns great soldiers and americans into people that pop the pres. This is completely rediculous, i wish i didn't read that, such a bad taste in my mouth. It pisses me off even more that they are going by some terrorists word in proscecuting these soldiers. I want to see what obama has to say about this.
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

"Ahmed Hashim Abed, whom the military code-named "Objective Amber," told investigators he was punched by his captors — and he had the bloody lip to prove it."

no shit, he's lucky all they did was 'punch' him.
                              really, america? grow a pair.
                              erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Working...
                              X