-sigh-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -sigh-

Tried to get a quote on chromo shafts for my front 44. The guy tells me yukon doesn't make chromo shafts for the 79 f250, they would have to make custom inners for me. I was under the impression this was a very sought after front axle, how much does a set of custom chromos go for usually?

Or better yet, does anyone know a company that DOES make a set?

DONT GET FUCKIN YUKONS YOU FUCKIN NOOB
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

people make them... took me all of 5 seconds to find them via a well know search engine
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

yea

im pretty sure you can get nitro's custom made lengths

moser makes a good custom 44 shaft
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

http://www.drivetrainoutlet.com/Prod...ront_Axle.html
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

gracias

Comment

Working...
            X