Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasnt there a huge sign right next to the hole? Stay away or something?
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepkid03 View Post
      Probably, people are idiots. There was some trail out west where people put thin metal wire right at neck height across the trail because they were annoyed with guys riding dirt bikes through there. That could've easily killed somebody.
      was going on right here in CT. I was stopped on my quad by a DEP officer. Thought i was going to get in trouble but he talked to me about someone putting up chicken wire hear height on the trail and to report anyone that was doing that.

Some other guy buried a 2x4 with long nails sticking out, gave me 2 flats but i could only imagine what would happen if i fell on it.
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Probably, people are idiots. There was some trail out west where people put thin metal wire right at neck height across the trail because they were annoyed with guys riding dirt bikes through there. That could've easily killed somebody.
        yup. a snowmobiler around here got decapitated a while back from that.
        erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

have definitely heard of this killing people on this side of the country

along with boards full of exposed nails in water holes or hidden in mud

edit: now i see the posts above mine, lol
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
            Wasnt there a huge sign right next to the hole? Stay away or something?
            yeah one we MADE afterwards.
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Someone put bear traps along a legal horse trail because the trail cut close to their house and they didn't want the horses "ruining the scenery and the property value". This happened when I was a little kid, but when I was 16 I found one of the traps rusting on the side of the trail.
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

wow... i recognize that jeep....

i have a pretty funny video of that jeep actually.... can anyone say "ROLLLLL"
                -Doug

Used to wheel.... now..... not so much....

Comment

after 15 min of trying to open the damn thing on my phone i finally got my first lawl of the day
                  94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                  3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Working...
                  X