Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 SGT.JEFFREY BOUCHER CAR AND TRUCK SHOW

save the date!!! August 18,2013 at the Meriden-Markham Airport

this year well be having an even harder,bigger,badder comp course and of course the usual hot rods and burnouts and all kinds of crazy stuff..

so for those of you who remember last years event the course wasnt exactly as easy as most thought! So this year were gonna take it up a notch or two...hehehe....

I will post up more info as we get closer to the event but i promise you wont be disappointed!

if any questions feel free to ask me or Dan(CT7672), or Steve-O

See Y'all soon!!!
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

hell ya the rig will be ready for the fun again this year!!!! cant wait!!
    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
    -57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

yep...its on now! wait until ya see the new course layout....gonna be way harder than last years...as if last years was easy,lol...gonna be a blast!

Comment

Voom
        2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
        97' zj
        2012 surbra imperza DD
        im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Ill be posting pics soon of new course...its going to be a bit of everything...one section is going to really twist your frame pretty good. And a little hillclimb onto the course and it kinda winds and snakes ,etc...stay tuned!

Comment

Don't know how I've been missing this event, but will definitely be at this years. It's 6.5 seconds down the street from me!

So, if I want to bring my rig in, I have to register before the event + $10?

Comment

hmmm. not too far from myself so i may check it out. although i think i have USMC shit this weekend, thinking i just won't show up.

also who was this guy with? 1/25 because the name sounds familiar.

Comment

.typically you register before the event but it usually takes a while before everybody signs up in the course usually is open I'd say by 10 o'clock...I'm pretty sure it's still 10.00 donation....I'll be posting more info in the next couple weeks...it's crunch time now,lol

Comment

two weeks until the show! ill be posting up teaser pics of the course soon....

Comment

i'll be there again, was a good time last year!
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

ok...well as promised i have a bunch of pics for ya for this years course...now mind you this is only 3/4 of it...theres more!

enjoy and feel free to ask me any questions...

ill post up some pics and the link...

hill climb...

off to left is a whoops course ...whee! time for dukes of hazard!! hard to see in pic but holes are 5ft deep...

me screwing around..

ok...theres a few for ya...remember the show starts at 10:00am on Sunday August 18...find me or my wife at the registration tent and get ready to have some fun! See ya there!

BILL

Comment

gonna bump this again...this sunday is the day!!

Comment

Saw the equipment out there yesterday. Im in for Sunday, its right down the hill from me. Probably bringing my 77 highboy and 42 GPW. I know alot of car guys going, should be a huge turnout.

Also, Im surprised the airport let you guys set this up on the property, very cool. Where exactly will the show be? The WLFD side, or twords Meriden?
                          Last edited by GreenMJ; 08-14-2013, 05:52 PM.
                          -1988 Comanche 31's, rot box
                          -1990 Comanche 35's, 44 locked, beater
                          -1977 F-250 Highboy 35's, gas pig
                          -2012 6.7 Powerstroke 37's, tow rig
                          The junkpile keeps growing!

Comment

its going to be on wallingford side for trucks and meriden side for cars....and those pics ...that was the easy section,lol....i bet somebody rolls their shit this year

Comment

Show is today! Rock course is done and looking mean. Dirt section was modified and has a good size mud hole how instead of all whoops plus has a few surprises.
                              Should be fun.
                              Dan.
                              2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                              www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                              X