ultra4 AOAA Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultra4 AOAA Race

Was just wondering who's going and if anyone has any suggestions on where to stay? I'm looking at maybe just the Holiday Inn in Frackville.

Devon

I will be there, I have never hoteled it there however..gonna be lookin myself
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      I will be there, I have never hoteled it there however..gonna be lookin myself
      I'm not much of a hotel stair normally, my boss is and he told me you can never go wrong with a Hampton, looks like it's in Dansville, still 22 miles away

Comment

http://www.aoaatrails.com/directory/lodging.aspx
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

we've stayed at the country inn & suites in frackvillle and it wasnt bad at all
          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
            still 22 mile away
            Fixed because Tommy Boy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

I’ll be there we got an air b&b house.
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                Fixed because Tommy Boy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                You're in the wrong state. Get yourself a new map.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                  I’ll be there we got an air b&b house.
                  Nigga you'll have a three week old at home. You're going to a race?

Priorities, son....
                  P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

ITS HIS DREAM, PETE. HIS DREAM.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      Nigga you'll have a three week old at home. You're going to a race?

Priorities, son....
                      Not all of us give up every ounce of fun when they have a kid. Not saying just saying.
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Not all of us give up every ounce of fun when they have a kid. Not saying just saying.
                        Alright. Gotta chime in here. This has nothing to do with fun. There will be plenty of time for you to have fun with your daughter and bring her places and live the race family dream. Like Pete said, she will be ~3 weeks old. Ever been around a newborn? Ever see how much attention and work they need? Aside from that - ever been around a woman who has just given birth? Depending on the way your daughter decides to make her appearance into this world, your girlfriend may not be able to do the simplest tasks - like walking around/getting up on her own. Nothing about fun. This is real world - you are about to have a child. Sometimes "fun stuff" has to be put on hold for a bit.
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Yea dude. My life is over and I have no fun. who fucking tells you this shit? The stupid quotes you post all over Instagram?

You are fucking retarded. Who's going to raise/pay for this kid? Kat or your mother? Give up the fucking dream for a second to do what's right for your family. You have no job and a baby on the way with your GIRLFRIEND. And you're worried about your own fun? How fucking selfish could you be?

I'll give you a heads up because you clearly have no fucking clue about anything in your coddled life. You must not realize that human babies are USELESS for years, then they are yours until a minimum of 18. Your life will be lived 1-2 hours at a time between diaper changes and feedings for the next six months. You and Kat will have no sleep for months (well maybe just Kat, because you won't be doing anything). Formula and diapers are fucking EXPENSIVE. Hospital bills are not cheap either. You have to cloth it. You have to bathe it. Taking care of a newborn is a full time job.

Your life is OVER when you decided to not pull out. Stop being a child and grow the fuck up. To put KOH over your baby is probably the most irresponsible thing I've ever seen anyone do in my entire life. Your 8 month pregnant girlfriend was on the lakebed for a week and you thought that was ok? What if she went into labor? Or, what if you were out there and she was here having the baby? Did that shit ever cross your mind or were you too balls deep in SJ?

Grow the fuck up Dizzy and accept your fate for at least the next year or two. Right now is not the time for your "dreams". And if you see this as me picking on you, you need to check yourself. I know in your stupid brain you're going to use this as motivation to "prove me wrong" or something, but you'll realize one day. Maybe. Probably not.
                          P8R

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                            didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                            Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                            he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                            Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                            i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

I'm here for the air BNB and a newborn.
                              I'll just leave this here for some light reading: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2805986/

If you're unable to read big words I'll cliff note it: Taking a newborn to an old coal mine where they will kick up dust is a terrible idea for a grown person, let alone a child whose life can be measured in minutes pretty reasonably.

Comment

Working...
                              X