• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
    Those have tracks.
    inside joke
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Oh, ic.
      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Damn it thats where i left my Excavator. Whoops.

id like to see the hole after they pulled it out. (obv they did or the tree huggers would be all over that if they left it)

Wonder if that counts as water damage by an act of god and if the insurance covered it.

Insurance fraud 101, How to total a $500k Piece of construction equipment.

wow i am thinking about this one waaaay too much.
        yes that would be covered under insurance. that excavator was no where near 500k that one new was probably around 200000 if it was a 30 ton but by the looks of it it is probably one 20 ton so around 140000 new and used probably 75000 if under 2000 hours and under carriage has been maintained.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
          yes that would be covered under insurance. that excavator was no where near 500k that one new was probably around 200000 if it was a 30 ton but by the looks of it it is probably one 20 ton so around 140000 new and used probably 75000 if under 2000 hours and under carriage has been maintained.
          Oh, i have no idea by looks what those are valued at. Good to know though. Would they total it after an incident like that or refurbish it?
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Comment

Oh, i have no idea by looks what those are valued at. Good to know though. Would they total it after an incident like that or refurbish it?
              it would be totalled. i know all about them my family has an excavating company. the insurance totally covered when one of the employees was lifting too much weight and rolled it. they didnt even qestion how much weight they were lifting they said the road gave out and it was an act of "god"
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
              X