Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever screw up at the gym because they were too busy.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever screw up at the gym because they were too busy.......

Just returned home from the gym where I almost swapped out running on the treadmill because I was too busy drooling/checking out the girls ass in front of me on an elliptical machine. She had on black hardtails pants, little red tag on the back, wife beater- So super hot!!!!!
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

pics!! if you are a super creeper
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

, no not a creeper but did look like a total jackass!
      HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
      OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Not at the gym, but a good story.

I was walking from a parkinglot into a deli, and this SMOOOOKIN hot chick walks past me in this skimpy little sundress. the kind where you can tell shes not wearing anything on underneath.

Normally I try not to stare, but this girl was amazing. so I full out do a 360 while walking.
        Not paying attention at all, i step out into traffic in the shopping plaza. An F-350 slams on the breaks to avoid hitting me. it came close enough that when it stopped I had my hands on the hood. I think to myself, "way to go dumbass" and figure that the guy inside is going to yell this same thing from his open window.
        I step out from infront of the truck and apologize.

The guy looks at me, cracks a smile, and says, "Dont worry Bud, I was looking too."
        We both laughed a bit.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
          Not at the gym, but a good story.

I was walking from a parkinglot into a deli, and this SMOOOOKIN hot chick walks past me in this skimpy little sundress. the kind where you can tell shes not wearing anything on underneath.

Normally I try not to stare, but this girl was amazing. so I full out do a 360 while walking.
          Not paying attention at all, i step out into traffic in the shopping plaza. An F-350 slams on the breaks to avoid hitting me. it came close enough that when it stopped I had my hands on the hood. I think to myself, "way to go dumbass" and figure that the guy inside is going to yell this same thing from his open window.
          I step out from infront of the truck and apologize.

The guy looks at me, cracks a smile, and says, "Dont worry Bud, I was looking too."
          We both laughed a bit.
          98 XJ RIP
          05 WRX
          16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
          Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

nice one fred. my friend and i were walking into walmart one time as a girl was walking out. he was checking her out and slammed into one of those advertisement signs in the middle of the walkway. he got fuckin caught haha
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Oy guys like you who make gym experiences unpleasant. That's why when i go to the gym at school i try an go early as soon as classes are done cuz most people are still in class when im done. I would hate going in at night because all the football players would be lifting an checking out any girl who was there. God awful feeling because you know they're 'undressing you' with their eyes.
              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

i try not to wear my hardtail pants anymore. i get too many comments about my ass.
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                  Oy guys like you who make gym experiences unpleasant. That's why when i go to the gym at school i try an go early as soon as classes are done cuz most people are still in class when im done. I would hate going in at night because all the football players would be lifting an checking out any girl who was there. God awful feeling because you know they're 'undressing you' with their eyes.
                  don't worry, guys undress girls with their eyes everywhere, not just at the gym
                  Originally posted by Fast Orange
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                    Its worse at the gym because were in gym clothing. lol

-Melanie-

Comment

The gym at school is filled with guys so when I go to a real gym its like being a kid in a candy store
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                        Its worse at the gym because were in gym clothing. lol
                        I work at a gym, so i'm at it pretty much all the time
                        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

haha oh god. Remind me an the rest of us girls not to go there.

-Melanie-

Comment

Hi i'm mike, i'm a personal trainer, can i give you a hand...

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                              I basically walk around with selective X-ray vision.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X